Li-Ning Thread

I like it, it's a low, it deserves that extra kick of design style.

Btw, post # 2500
smokin.gif
you beat me to it lol

My 3m laces came in from ropelacestore.com this afternoon deff a huge improvement over the stock laces the white seemed too out of place to me

My 3m laces came in from ropelacestore.com this afternoon deff a huge improvement over the stock laces the white seemed too out of place to me

Looks great! Can you post a pic with no flash though if not too much trouble? Trying to see if I wanna go the 3M lace route. Thanks!

Finally got my YOTH 2 from SS because i had to pick them up stateside, shipping was extremely quick. Super impressed by the shoe, the lasered suede is on point. Salty about getting a damn polo though, i wish they gave me that note to self wrist band dwade wore during all star break. Still cant complain, free stuff right?

Finally got my YOTH 2 from SS because i had to pick them up stateside, shipping was extremely quick. Super impressed by the shoe, the lasered suede is on point. Salty about getting a damn polo though, i wish they gave me that note to self wrist band dwade wore during all star break. Still cant complain, free stuff right?

I got a polo too that won' fit. lol. Wish I got some socks though.

OAN: Anybody ever lose rep?? How does that happen? I was up to 183 and now back to 177. Not that it really matters but curious.

Last edited:
Any of you size 8, 8.5 guys...DS pair of Overtown Encore's I'm moving. Size 8.5 they are a little too big for me and too much to ship back overseas. PM if interested.

What shoes did DWade wear today against the bobcats in game 4, it was like a light great grey pair! It was not the YOTH pair!

Hibasketballshoes has the YOTH on sale for $200. Worth it, or no?
I gave in and bought it. Was told it isn't the defective pairs that they were trying to sell earlier so I gave in. Will post updates when it comes in. Very amped to get my first way of wade.

Is the midsole thicker on the WoW 2s (higher) compared to the WoW 1s?
I'm just about to get a pair of the 2s and wasn't sure on where to ask.
So that means they have a bit more cushioning than the 1s but less court feel?

Thanks ...

TNS 1's came in from Sunlight! Pretty fast shipping. Socks and wristband were some nice freebies haha. Essentially, I returned my 5Lab3's to get these, and I'm very happy. However, I wish the 3M was more reflective in regular light, but I'll take it. The upper feels very thick (almost a ballistic nylon sorta texture) and not likely to crease easily.

One thing- the clear parts of the outsole look like they're already starting to yellow near the edges where they meet the white parts of the outsole. Should I be worried or could it just be glue under there? 

Last edited:

TNS 1's came in from Sunlight! Pretty fast shipping. Socks and wristband were some nice freebies haha. Essentially, I returned my 5Lab3's to get these, and I'm very happy. However, I wish the 3M was more reflective in regular light, but I'll take it. The upper feels very thick (almost a ballistic nylon sorta texture) and not likely to crease easily.

One thing- the clear parts of the outsole look like they're already starting to yellow near the edges where they meet the white parts of the outsole. Should I be worried or could it just be glue under there?
All 3 of my pairs look like that. If you're going to wear them its not a huge deal, but Im not a huge worrier about yellowing soles. I go into it knowing it will happen, and I dont think it looks that bad once they do yellow.

I can attest these will not crease. At least mine has not yet

Is the midsole thicker on the WoW 2s (higher) compared to the WoW 1s?
I'm just about to get a pair of the 2s and wasn't sure on where to ask.
So that means they have a bit more cushioning than the 1s but less court feel?

Thanks ...

seems so

Back
Top Bottom