Li-Ning Thread

Size 12 peoples on ebay as of now Chicago Sweat Suit , Black History Month and Snow Leopard 

Last edited:
Iceman Lows came in from WoW. Glad I waited to get them. Great quality, no defects. That 3M Dazzle Camo is 
nthat.gif

UGH I really hate that Fanatics puts so many restrictions on their shipments and only uses Home Delivery.

My office is closed tomorrow and Saturday and tried to get FedEx to hold the package for pickup but they aren't able to because of these restrictions.

Next time I'm gonna pay extra $1 for 3 day shipping. Didn't even think about it the couple times I ordered. :\

Last edited:
Next time I'm gonna pay extra $1 for 3 day shipping. Didn't even think about it the couple times I ordered. :\

I called WOW and the girl tried to tell me it was shipped USPS Smartpost via FedEx and was being sent to the USPS to deliver. I told her that is absolutely 100% false. She proceeded to tell me it was there in the system and there wasn't anything she could do. Again, I told here there is no way that is true because everything I've had delivered from them came from a FedEx truck/person.

After 20+ minutes on the phone she couldn't contact anybody to have it held and told me to try back in an hr.

Yeah I hate the home delivery method. Didn't realize 3 day was only $1 more

Yeah everything has been delivered by FedEx truck unless you bought a bow tie lol.

How many days does it take to get to you with standard shipping skep skep ? It's $1 now that they raised the rate from $6.99 to $8.99.

Last edited:
mines 3 days and I live by Skep, unless the 3rd day is a monday. but my icemans will be here tomorrow

I paid for 3 day delivery. Purchased morning of release. Shipped Monday. Scheduled for delivery Saturday 10/4. Not 3 business days in my book. Save your dollar.

All WoW's on wayofwade.com are all said to be "manufacturer direct items". FRG shipping says expedited shipping is not available on manufacturer direct items. Even though I saw the drop down menu when ordering for faster shipping the CSR said be safe and stay ground shipping. Anyone who paid more I would context them about shipping refund.

Last edited:
Welp, I tried to cancel my order for my extra pair of Diablos, but it appears that they shipped it anyways lol...Hate it when they do that.

But, if anyone needs an oop for an 11.5...Lmk...

Sorry Mods if this isn't allowed.

Goldrush, Lavas, and Stormshadow arrived today. Each pair is flawless so I'm definitely happy. Shadows came wrapped in paper above the dust bag like the GR's. Does anyone know if it's safe to store the GR in the bags? I hate the paper lol. Enjoy the pics.

FINALLY... after a collective hour with them they were able to have it held at my local FedEx location. Hopefully that actually happens.

@Dc30  nice pickups brother!  Glad to hear everything arrived flawlessly.  I received angelus finisher but have not applied and am leaning against it now after watching  the mykicksfly review video.  He thinks the chipping will actually give it a nice gold foil look over time.  i also acknowledge that my level of concern over some paint chipping on a pair of shoes is kind of ridiculous #teamOCD.  what are your thoughts?

Yeah everything has been delivered by FedEx truck unless you bought a bow tie lol.

How many days does it take to get to you with standard shipping skep skep ? It's $1 now that they raised the rate from $6.99 to $8.99.

What Shaw said, they'll be here tomorrow. They haven't been emailing updates lately, needed to login and check manually.

miamibro miamibro

Thanks fam! Yes all pairs arrived in great condition. No complaints at all. I am wearing the Goldrushes at work right now, and now that I have a pair in hand, I'm not sure how I feel about the finisher. Can you point me in the direction of MyKicksFly video?

Ok, so I just watched his review video. Seems like his pair has the same scuffs as most pairs did, but the yellowing on his heel was atrocious. Anywho...

My thoughts on the finisher are this...I'm not sure it would help chipping. But would be an extra barrier against scuffing. Not knowing how the leather is made with the gold foil on top, I'm inclined to agree with MyKicksFly about it kinda wrinkling into a "foil" type look.

As I look down at my toe boxes now my left one is different from my right, kinda "foiled" already and the right one is very smooth, not sure if the pic captures it the best though.

All that being said the finisher will help from scuffing a bit, but it dries to the leather and becomes flexible to it will move and not crack, or crack easily, but I don't think it can or will hold the "foiling" effect if it does happen at all.

In my honest opinion I think this shoe can take a good amount of wear. I don't think it will scratch THAT easily with casual wear. Ballin? Yes definitely, but casual should be fine. I'm going to apply a small bit of finisher to my heel part right about the plastic counter...see how that goes. I will post a follow up in a few days.

Last edited:
are the 2.5 WOW are much better in quality over the 2.0 WOW?

is it an upgrade or just the same materials was used?

Thanks

Also for anybody curious about storing the Goldrushes, since they come wrapped in regular tissue paper and not in the dust bag like every other WoW (Stormshadows came this way as well...) I emailed Sunlight Station about this and this was the response I got back.

Dear David,
Yes, in fact the Goldrush did not get packed into the dust bag originally from Li-Ning, therefore, our team here will cross-check all the pairs and pack them into the dust bag before shipping out.

Our team examined the Goldrush here and it seems fine with proper care and handling. Storing in the dustbag can prevent from dust and scratches.

Hope this helps. Should you need any help or further clarification please feel free to let us know.

Regards,
Customer Service
Sunlight Station

@Dc30   thanks for the update! i look forward to the results of your experiments: i was too sheepish myself to apply finisher having no experience of any kind with customizing work.  at the end of the day i think youŕe right in that for casual wear the scuffing/chipping should be minimal.  

Back
Top Bottom