Li-Ning Thread

People are sleeping on the Way Of Wades because they're swoosh d***riders. I'm def copping some Wades. I wished they would have released those all star game Stingray's.

People are sleeping on the Way Of Wades because they're swoosh d***riders. I'm def copping some Wades. I wished they would have released those all star game Stingray's.

It's mostly because most people have never heard of li ning

Exactly, flaking off basically. Thats the word thank you. Other than that everything else is fine so far so good.

That's not too bad. Some J's do that. haha

And yeah I also think that the WoWs look kind of plain at first, but once you notice the detail and how Wade puts thought into each individual color it's dope.

People should sleep on these... 'til I get a pair, hopefully the Team No Sleep, Chi Town and White Cement colorways. 
pimp.gif

Does anyone have any first hand experience with the fit of way of wades or li nings?  From what I read they appear to have a similar fit to nike.  However, I'm not sure.

Is there any evidence that suggest the eventual release of  "Overtowns" and "Announcement" colorways?  I've seen them constantly appearing alongside with "305" and "Warrior".  But I can't find any definitive confirmation.

They sold them at a pop-up shop in Houston for All-Star weekend. The price was a little high on them though, $250. But apparently it's real stingray leather. So it's justified??

Yeah I'd like for the No Sleeps to release too. That and the Cautions and Dynasty Pack.

They sold them at a pop-up shop in Houston for All-Star weekend. The price was a little high on them though, $250. But apparently it's real stingray leather. So it's justified??
I guess given that it was all star weekend, anything was justified
laugh.gif
.   Those sting wades are extra dope.

I was at the event and saw the shoes in person. They look great and the quality of the shoe was top notch. My size sold out, so I couldn't get a pair. A lot of "media" people and his friends/associates got pairs. They also a huge treasure chest style box that some of the shoes came. Overall presentation was really nice. Li-Ning is really a top flight company. I was really impressed. Seen Dwade too. Dude was bigger than I thought, real humble and really enjoyed around his fans.

Any new updates? I've got to have that warrior colorway for some on court action.

I LOVE Nike basketball, but i'm willing to try Li-Ning. I've been wanting to for a while, and I think this is the shoe to be my first.

Any new updates? I've got to have that warrior colorway for some on court action.

I LOVE Nike basketball, but i'm willing to try Li-Ning. I've been wanting to for a while, and I think this is the shoe to be my first.
I tried to email them today but I'm getting no response

The "Stingwades" and the "team no sleep" colours are really the best colourways so far in my opinion.

Marketing wise they really need to hire some USA people, they are top notch in that category!

Li-Ning is really missing out on opportunities, if the release is delayed and delayed!

I wish they had a better system for all this. I've just seen what has been posted in this thread only and it's frustrating and I'm JUST hearing about the details y'all have.

I wish they had a better system for all this. I've just seen what has been posted in this thread only and it's frustrating and I'm JUST hearing about the details y'all have.

Well the customer service isn't the best sometimes. It's hit or miss if they respond. I emailed at least 5 times a day and get one response lately. They used to respond right away. Guess I will keep bothering them until I get an answer

Well the customer service isn't the best sometimes. It's hit or miss if they respond. I emailed at least 5 times a day and get one response lately. They used to respond right away. Guess I will keep bothering them until I get an answer

That's how a lot of companies are. Plus they ARE China based right?

But I'm just hoping the release isn't too far away.

That's how a lot of companies are. Plus they ARE China based right?

But I'm just hoping the release isn't too far away.

If they're trying to break through in America, they need to BRING IT with customer service and get reps that are excited to share the brand with people that don't know much if anything about them.

Break into the history/heritage of the brand, get a sick marketing team together, push the hell out of Wade and you WILL succeed for NOW at least.

Li-Ning is made with better leather but that's about it.... Those way of wade or whatever they are called are as bad looking as his JB shoes
mean.gif
 and at the stupid price of 160 i don't see how they can compete with nike or anything.. :/ maybe 110 or 120 and li ning could take off... unlikely though

ahh well that's not terrible but still doesn't seem like a competitive price imo. sorry i was misinformed by that dude who runs kicksoncourt or whatever nightwing or whatever his name is on youtube. lol he blocked me cause i said why is he so thrilled someone gave him a 5 dollar shoe for free

ahh well that's not terrible but still doesn't seem like a competitive price imo. sorry i was misinformed by that dude who runs kicksoncourt or whatever nightwing or whatever his name is on youtube. lol he blocked me cause i said why is he so thrilled someone gave him a 5 dollar shoe for free
 If you don't like the shoes...that's fine, you are entitled to your opinion. You brought your hate to youtube about this shoe and now you are bringing it here. I'm not surprised that he blocked you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom