Li-Ning Thread

Angelus makes a great All Purpose cleaner. Works just as well as JM but about half the price.

Thanks. That waskinda the reason ($$) I wanted other options but I found a store locally that sells JM so I'll give that a go. Then order a repellant from JM or the one from FTL

Last edited:
Thanks for those shots. Helps me make up my mind that I don't need the AS 3.0's - as I already said, they are very fun, just don't see me wearing them.

Does make me want the pink AS 2.0's though...

Oh, and found a pair of Icemans! Looking forward to those coming in. Still waiting on Screws and Black AS as well.

Last edited:
Out of all the recently released or upcoming 3s I've seen I don't want anything other than the Dexters (heard they would release with some crazy name). The grey boys are nice as are the YOTS but I want these BAD!!!!

Got my Icemans in. Really nice. Thought the dazzle camo might be a bit much, but with the 3M and the raised sections of the upper, it looks great.

And I paid a pretty penny for my Screws. Dunno, decided to just get my size, DS, and get it over with.

Question:

I've read Nightwings performance review of the 3.0, which is not good, but what are the opinions here of comfort/performance? I don't play ball, but I do work out, and some of these will see some action in that area. I guess I am also curious how they feel after a full days wear, just casually?

Mostly gathering some opinions before I pull the trigger on more 3.0's. If it's generally unfavorable, I'll go after more 2.0/2.5's, and just get the 3.0's I like the most visually, and try to limit it.

andersonjames andersonjames

IMO casually and in gym situations (I am also a trainer so I cycle my shoes everyday) the 3.0's are the most comfortable right next to the 2.5's. I have worn Christmas, Daz Fuego, and especially 305's all day walking around Miami and to a concert at night. No issues what so ever. 3's are my favorite fit so far.

@Dc30  

Thanks. Good to hear.

I just keep seeing complaints about the carbon fiber plate, so was curious what the folks on here had to say.

@Dc30  

Thanks. Good to hear.

I just keep seeing complaints about the carbon fiber plate, so was curious what the folks on here had to say.
i'm pretty sure nightwing's complaint about the carbon fiber was in regards to sharp cuts/lateral movements.  I believe he said the placement/size/shape of the carbon fiber on the medial/arch side would hurt on sharp cuts and hard lateral movements.  I don't know own a pair of 3s yet so i cant comment from a my perspective, just trying to clear up what nightwing was trying to say.  I have heard from multiple people that the 3s are extremely comfortable from a casual standpoint though.   

i'm pretty sure nightwing's complaint about the carbon fiber was in regards to sharp cuts/lateral movements.  I believe he said the placement/size/shape of the carbon fiber on the medial/arch side would hurt on sharp cuts and hard lateral movements.  I don't know own a pair of 3s yet so i cant comment from a my perspective, just trying to clear up what nightwing was trying to say.  I have heard from multiple people that the 3s are extremely comfortable from a casual standpoint though.   

This...I actually just watched an unboxing video from Nightwing this morning. SS sent him a pair of the ASG 1's...and he did mention that he liked when they color the CF even though it did hurt him when hooping BUT he did say he does like wearing them casually as they work fine from that standpoint.

Question:

I've read Nightwings performance review of the 3.0, which is not good, but what are the opinions here of comfort/performance? I don't play ball, but I do work out, and some of these will see some action in that area. I guess I am also curious how they feel after a full days wear, just casually?

Mostly gathering some opinions before I pull the trigger on more 3.0's. If it's generally unfavorable, I'll go after more 2.0/2.5's, and just get the 3.0's I like the most visually, and try to limit it.
I've hooped in mine, and at first, that CF plate is prominent compared to other shoes on the market so it could cause some discomfort but for me personally, I'm not sure if the shoe just broke in, or I just got used to it, but it didn't bother me too much after some time. But yeah, just walking around or standing in them I would agree that they are the most comfortable WOW to date.

Alright, thanks y'all. Makes me feel confident that they'll be fine for casual/gym use.

Anyone have any word on when SS will drop the YOTS?

Back
Top Bottom