Li-Ning Thread

I kind of like them, if only they were 3m
Personally I think 3M gets used enough on Wades, bordering on too much, so I don't mind these not using it, but yeah, this would seem like the perfect shoe for it.

Im a MAJOR gray fan but I am out the game for AT LEAST 2 months. Hope whatever I miss, I can grab without getting price raped. I got the sample TNS 2.0 being delivered today and I am done for a little while. 

Because things just stay comedy in my life, dude shipped me my black AS 2.0's in the AS box, no double box. SMH.

Not talking about folks on here, but so far my experiences buying Wades on eBay has been amateurish at best. Never had a problem with anything before these, and now I've had issues with the YOTH, Screws, AS, and Leopards.

Thanks to the one dude for delivering the Icemans fast and clean and double boxed and factory laced.

I would think only actiual sneakerheads would be into the Wades, but some of these sellers musta found them falling off a truck or something.

Because things just stay comedy in my life, dude shipped me my black AS 2.0's in the AS box, no double box. SMH.

Not talking about folks on here, but so far my experiences buying Wades on eBay has been amateurish at best. Never had a problem with anything before these, and now I've had issues with the YOTH, Screws, AS, and Leopards.

Thanks to the one dude for delivering the Icemans fast and clean and double boxed and factory laced.

I would think only actiual sneakerheads would be into the Wades, but some of these sellers musta found them falling off a truck or something.
Obviously you have had a bad start to your wade collection. I do/would expect only folks who really pay attention to sneakers would find these nice. BUT there are simply put...a ton of Nike fan boys who will always think they are best. And I am MORE than fine with that. Leave me the open door to easy cops.

But double boxing is just pure standard and to not double box is being a pure di*k. I mean that is just stupid. My suggestion is to stop with you NOT doing FB groups and get your head in the game and get the shoes you want from reputable people. I have done a lot of business in the FB group...not to mention get Samples which I have never would of been able to do without it.

Like Gray/Gray 2.5, TNS 2.0(shipped and would have in hand if not for the snow), Dangers(coming next)

andersonjames andersonjames

I would have to agree with bds120 bds120 here. Slow down a bit and pace yourself. I think some guys got the notion that Wade's could be resold at a high value based on ASG, Dynasty, etc but REAL fans of the line know where you can get the more elusive pairs at reasonable prices. I have purchased 3 of my 22 Wade's from eBay, Christmas 2.0, Birthday, and Dynasty. But in each case I had cell phone numbers and emails and had lengthy conversations with the sellers before payment and each transaction went off without a hitch. I don't really do FB either but if I decide to go after pairs I want like the Snow Leopards or Screws I would definitely start hitting up those groups.

@AndersonJames

I would have to agree with @bds120 here. Slow down a bit and pace yourself. I think some guys got the notion that Wade's could be resold at a high value based on ASG, Dynasty, etc but REAL fans of the line know where you can get the more elusive pairs at reasonable prices. I have purchased 3 of my 22 Wade's from eBay, Christmas 2.0, Birthday, and Dynasty. But in each case I had cell phone numbers and emails and had lengthy conversations with the sellers before payment and each transaction went off without a hitch. I don't really do FB either but if I decide to go after pairs I want like the Snow Leopards or Screws I would definitely start hitting up those groups.
Let me explain one thing and I do mean ONE thing about me. I was ANIT FB/Twitter/IG for anything at first. I joined a very good sneaker group which opened my eyes to the fact that their just MAY be some nice groups with legit people. I am only in 2 groups period. One is more like a family...everyone rocks what they like, and the other is a WoW MarketPlace group. 

I have approx 26 or  27 wades. Wow 1s, Wow 2s, WoW 2.5, WoW 3, 808s, and Lifestyles and I don't think any of mine came from eBay. Edit...lying...my TNS 1 did. But like DC30, me and him had a extensive conversation about my shoe because he did not have the best feedback score. I let him know right upfront if I did not see tracking and actual movement within 2 days I was filing paypal dispute....not claim...DISPUTE. All in all, it worked out great. And now me and him talk if he runs across something. Its just business. 

As for Social Media. I hoped that it never came to me ever having to rely on it but it did and its nothing I can do about it. Everything from Major stores doing tickets and etc. I dont really wear Js anymore so I dont deal with that BUT without Twitter, I would of never just got my Adidas Flux Xeno. I mean it has been one of the hardest shoes for me to get. I lucked out and caught th Ruvilla link as soon as it was posted and somehow go through the madness.

Long story short...you can basically do eBay just outside of eBay. Do Paypal invoices so you are protected from what you buy. Don't gift people money unless you know they have been vetted and you will be fine. 

Wades are definitely a patience game. Like right now...i could get those Diablos for $99 when people were wanting silly money at first. I got mine off WoW site with discount but I am just making a point. As well...if you would of asked, I probably could of shown you a way to get some. I hav used it for around 6 pair.

Most recently...

@Dc30  @bds120  

I just don't have FB, like I don't use it in my personal life. Not opposed to it or anything. So, we'll see.

I'm just more surprised by what I've been seeing. Most stuff I've been able to work out, but the AS thing is just ridiculous. I'll negative feedback dude for the AS, and just toss the box and put 'em in rotation.

To be fair, I had good experiences getting the Icemans and the Screws (the US seller pair). Quick, DS, boxed right.

But yeah, I'll look into some other avenues.

Edit:

To be clear, I do use Twitter and IG.

Last edited:
I don't have FB anymore, but just signing up for it doesn't mean you have to use it. As long as you have access to the group I'm sure none of them would care if you didn't have an up to date profile pic lol. What is your IG?

I had a similar experience regarding boxing...copped Big Bang 9's off ebay shortly after the release a few years ago. They arrived in their shoe box with Priority Mail tape all over and address label on top. Boy I was heated. I contacted the seller to complain. He said he dropped off the shoes and label to post office and THEY did that. He refunded my $20 shipping though. Because I said what the hell was I paying for just to get a crappy packing job.

bds120 bds120 Just to be clear in his post above, him and I have only had a conversation regarding his mentioned transaction but the way he wrote it made it sound as if the transaction was between us but it wasn't. He is however a good dude and has done his Wade resource homework.

Last edited:
I have purchased a few pairs of wows on Ebay, but the rest have been through Sunlight, shopwayofwade, and Instagram.

The search continues for a size 11. If anybody has these for sale or knows someone who has them let me know. Thanks!

@AndersonJames
I don't have FB anymore, but just signing up for it doesn't mean you have to use it. As long as you have access to the group I'm sure none of them would care if you didn't have an up to date profile pic lol. What is your IG?

I had a similar experience regarding boxing...copped Big Bang 9's off ebay shortly after the release a few years ago. They arrived in their shoe box with Priority Mail tape all over and address label on top. Boy I was heated. I contacted the seller to complain. He said he dropped off the shoes and label to post office and THEY did that. He refunded my $20 shipping though. Because I said what the hell was I paying for just to get a crappy packing job.
The AS are completely perfect. Too bad he had to mess the box up like that.

The search continues for a size 11. If anybody has these for sale or knows someone who has them let me know. Thanks!
Still need that instagram connect so let me know if you find some good ones on there. 

AND I STILL NEED THESE DAMNNNNNNNN AZUL!!!!!!!! sz 10...

Man I'm happy today. I secured mine a little over a hr ago. Also found out some information. They only made 5 pairs. And none were 11. Sorry to kill your hunt man but I could be wrong but the information is from a very good source.

I actually scored the ones in this picture from the guy. They only made five total pairs of Azul colorway and they were 2 (9s), 1 (10), and 2 (15s).

When did Wade start wearing the 3s? Did they make modifications so he can wear them comfortably? Saw him wear red upper with white bottoms last night.

Got in touch with the seller, he said I can't complain because I paid less than retail - which is the offer he accepted. Oh well, live and learn, I'll never assume someone will double box again.

What's funny is I could have paid like $30 more from SS and gotten them double boxed and some bonus swag.

Picking up the Screws today, the pair I've been most excited about. Will report back if it's a glorious victory or another crushing defeat.
I don't think I like the pairs without the stitched on side overlays (I realize the YOTS doesn't have the side overlays - might be the exception for me). Those seem naked...

Can't complain cuz it's under retail??? What kind of nonsense is this speaking?!?!? What a douche. If he is not an authorized retailer then MSRP really means nothing...man some people are just Keyboard Cowboys... :smh:

Good luck with Screws...still searching for a good pair myself.

Back
Top Bottom