Li-Ning Thread

Like 'em. But, do kinda look like the Code Red and Screw 2.0's had a baby. Wish the outsole/midsole was different.

@AndersonJames
I don't have FB anymore, but just signing up for it doesn't mean you have to use it. As long as you have access to the group I'm sure none of them would care if you didn't have an up to date profile pic lol. What is your IG?

I had a similar experience regarding boxing...copped Big Bang 9's off ebay shortly after the release a few years ago. They arrived in their shoe box with Priority Mail tape all over and address label on top. Boy I was heated. I contacted the seller to complain. He said he dropped off the shoes and label to post office and THEY did that. He refunded my $20 shipping though. Because I said what the hell was I paying for just to get a crappy packing job.

@bds120 Just to be clear in his post above, him and I have only had a conversation regarding his mentioned transaction but the way he wrote it made it sound as if the transaction was between us but it wasn't. He is however a good dude and has done his Wade resource homework.
The worst I've had done to me was a box of Kobes where the shipping label was taped to the shoe box just like you. Granted I got clear tape, but nevertheless I was pissed. 

Got my Screws in the other day, from the US seller. As nice as I had hoped, really well done. Love the combo of the ballistic nylon (or whatever it is) and the sticky leather tongue. Probably my favorite pair along with the Icemans.

Of course, after waiting nearly 4 weeks, the first pair I ordered finally made it to the states from China. So, I should have that one within a week. Just have to decide if I'm keeping two pairs. I was't sure this pair would ever get here after a couple weeks of no tracking movement, so I had found a US seller. Eh.

All Star 2's from Sunlight. Shoe is very vibrant in person. I caved and copped...

Back
Top Bottom