Li-Ning Thread

agreed the iceman is amazing in photos and even better on foot, the reason why its the only shoe i consider doubling on in my collection

agreed the iceman is amazing in photos and even better on foot, the reason why its the only shoe i consider doubling on in my collection
Sort of really feeling good about myself. I might do it....might just double up and keep a pair at my parents house.

andersonjames andersonjames early candidate for Rookie of the Year for Li-Ning with all these pick ups in 2015 :lol:

I was probably sixth man or runner-up for ROTY last year with the pick ups in a month to two month span and new to the thread. This year on the side lines lmao. I'll be active in the off season (3s go on sale) :lol:

Last edited:
I think the 2s hitting such deep discos have most of the vets on the bench until the playoff start. I know i grabbed the vet days because they were supposed to be so limited and they still sat. I can wait for sales, especially with the colorways that have dropped

my recommendation stay away from the size 11 
smokin.gif
. haven't been in here in a while but I have a nice pile of pick ups i'll start which this creamy color way.

You're right, he just mistyped. The 2.5 isnt as tight width or length. A 10 in the encore was way too lose for my liking and the 9.5 encore fit perfectly like my 10 2.0

Last edited:
Stay away from the 2.0 if you wear no-show socks, tongue stiff af. Haven't worn the 2.5 in no shows so not sure if it does that. Half up on 2.0 because toe box is narrow, length in tune with 2.5

andersonjames andersonjames

Yes sir, just Screws and the Snow Leopards. If and a big IF...Dangers (red suede) kinda came up in my searches for a decent price I would probably jump on it. But with Dynasty, Birthdays, and Royal Flushes in the collection I'm not stressing anything too hard.

Does anyone have the instagram name of that cat that was selling wades from china? Usually had a size run of stuff whenever he got stuff in. He had the pictures of the highlighter pack if I remember correctly.

@Turnon comes through with the ill telepathy! Texted me about Screws before reading my post! Pics to come...
I need to get on Turnon phone list sheesh...always in need of knowledge. I still want birthdays and I know where I can get dangers if I just really wanted them. But IF I was to get them, I would sell something else. Too many red shoes and would be a struggle to decide what to wear

Back
Top Bottom