Li-Ning Thread

dont think it was a GR release, and you wont find wades in stores unless youre in miami

@Maximilian
Creamsickles were samples/friends and family only if I remember correctly. So don't go too crazy looking for them. They can be found but they aren't readily available. And Skep is correct...The Edition Boutique in Miami is the only "Official" brick and mortar retailer for Wades although 94 Feet of Greatness in TX has pairs. But I think they buy retail and sell above retail.

@Maximilian
Creamsickles were samples/friends and family only if I remember correctly. So don't go too crazy looking for them. They can be found but they aren't readily available. And Skep is correct...The Edition Boutique in Miami is the only "Official" brick and mortar retailer for Wades although 94 Feet of Greatness in TX has pairs. But I think they buy retail and sell above retail.

Thanks a lot! I am big Suns fan, so everything that involves grey/orange/purple/black arrayed in some sort of ways will catch my attention!

Grey Boys in about an hour from Sunlight.

shop.wayofwade.com, normal time tomorrow.

The Edition Boutique, in-store only in Miami tomorrow.

Those Screws look nice with the yellow laces up there. Does anyone know where I can find a pair of Christmas WOW 2s in a size 14? :nerd:

It's Grey Boy release day stateside! Quality on the nubuck is A1, as usual.

Was going to grab but passed to pick up gray xeno. Will get these later down the road when I feel necessary.
the HARE 7s and those are my next purchases. Will def. look into the Gboys if they hit sale pricing

the HARE 7s and those are my next purchases. Will def. look into the Gboys if they hit sale pricing
Yea luckily I dont wear Js anymore so I dont have to keep up with that calendar. Best day of my life in the shoe game was the day I realized I was done with the Jordan chase(much rather go after Wades and Runners). Just sold my DS 2012 Playoff 12(my fav jordan of all because it was my first jordan of all time) because it was made like trash. Plastic leather, terrible plastic clasps instead of the original metal ones. Its the only Jordan I will buy given it is re-released using this 2015 upgraded materials like that on the oreo 4s. If not...I will never own another pair of them. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom