Li-Ning Thread

So when Li-Ning said that all the pairs wouldn't be $190, which lead us to believe that certain pairs would be less, all they meant was some pairs would be more. The price, lack of sales for holidays and such, and exclusion from discount codes are a killer.

So when Li-Ning said that all the pairs wouldn't be $190, which lead us to believe that certain pairs would be less, all they meant was some pairs would be more. The price, lack of sales for holidays and such, and exclusion from discount codes are a killer.
QFT

u left out the lack of awesome colorways. the christmas pair is an uninspired joke. they got players with the colorways that would sell out. and 190 price point IS ridiculous. thats towards the top end of nike prices.... and nike has the name. and these are a fraction of the quality as previous pairs released nowhere near 190. egregious 

Here are some awesome PE's...

Splender? Another rebate site? If so send me a referral link I'll sign up n give you the referral

u left out the lack of awesome colorways. the christmas pair is an uninspired joke. they got players with the colorways that would sell out. and 190 price point IS ridiculous. thats towards the top end of nike prices.... and nike has the name. and these are a fraction of the quality as previous pairs released nowhere near 190. egregious 
yeah i def agree.. the only colorways i've liked thus far are libertys and overtowns honestly.. 

"We will use the same pattern as the Lucky 13, but let's charge more because we changed the colors." - Li-Ning

It seems like Li-Ning worked backwards this year. Instead of creating colorways for special events/holidays and such, they created the colorways and then attached the names to it later. They just took a bunch of random designs and decided "this one will be Christmas, this will be Birthday." There is definitely a lack of creativity attached to the potential of this model.

I was surprised with the price increase... If the upper was 100% leather I would pick up, but for now I gotta pass.

Prices at Sunlight Station have been dropping recently with the exchange rate and such. A standard WoW 4.0 is around $178, plus there are all the 5% discount codes out there. Can't really beat their prices and the fact that there is no tax charged.

Prices at Sunlight Station have been dropping recently with the exchange rate and such. A standard WoW 4.0 is around $178, plus there are all the 5% discount codes out there. Can't really beat their prices and the fact that there is no tax charged.
im just hoping my girl copped the libertys for me. if not imma be disappointed lol cuz i told her i was about to buy them again since they were back in stock and she stopped me immediately saying we dont need to spend that money right now bla bla bla. but i know her.... she'll do some stuff like that then pop up with em on v-day. i hope she does cuz i dont know how many times theyll restock em in size 13 smh

Back
Top Bottom