Li-Ning Thread

*sigh* so the clear best thing to do was to have a medium-royal blue toned blue. what do they do? lighter shade with white spider looking design all over it to look abrasive. this is actually frustrating
+1
The WoW 2 Year of the Horse is light years ahead of this in every facet.

I still need to grab the TNS 4.0. I have $50 in FanCash at Fanatics.....and all that does is make the price close to what it was in years past.

Year of the Sheep as well. It's been soooooo soooooo easy to not buy any of the 4.0's.

Lol.... you are extremely right. I hate it for those just now entering the market looking for wades. They basically are stuck with these plastic 4s.

Awe well. Been super easy passes

I still need to grab the TNS 4.0. I have $50 in FanCash at Fanatics.....and all that does is make the price close to what it was in years past.
What size do you wear. It's not 9 by any chance is it
I wear a 9 
nerd.gif

i cant believe how boring, uninspired, and non-creative they look. how pathetic. this is sad cuz the wade line had such potential.

i cant believe how boring, uninspired, and non-creative they look. how pathetic. this is sad cuz the wade line had such potential.
But don't worry, everyone will now "claim" that they are giving us what we wanted by releasing pairs such as the Birthday. In reality, they just took a random pair and attached the name to it afterwards for shock effect.

Everybody is firing on all cylinders in here!!! All true...overall the 4 is ok with ok CW's...but let's be honest...this grey/red and triangle stuff on every pair is mega uninspired. Even the biggest Wade defenders can at least agree CW wise the 4 is leaving much to be desired.

Last edited:
yall dudes buggin. consistency is KEY when designing colorways. make the rest of colorways gray with red accents. its genius! if u want a gray and red shoe, it wouldnt even make sense to look somewhere else. li-ning bout to corner the gred shoe market. 
pimp.gif
 in. early.

I'm just glad I found this line when it first started up...Those raw materials kept me busy with trying to get as many pairs as possible. I understand their focus is more towards in game court play for the 4's, but man can we get just 1 pair out of the 18 with real leather? I was trying on some 2's the other day and that leather is through the roof legit.

I'm just glad I found this line when it first started up...Those raw materials kept me busy with trying to get as many pairs as possible. I understand their focus is more towards in game court play for the 4's, but man can we get just 1 pair out of the 18 with real leather? I was trying on some 2's the other day and that leather is through the roof legit.

x2 :pimp:

I try to stay out of this thread lol, but there is 1 pair that will surface with leather. Time and time again as stated be patient you don't need to buy every pair thats fine. Best wishs from 305.

Sup black dynamite 

Back
Top Bottom