Li-Ning Thread

I try to stay out of this thread lol, but there is 1 pair that will surface with leather. Time and time again as stated be patient you don't need to buy every pair thats fine. Best wishs from 305.

Sup black dynamite 
waka-OK.gif

who is this guy? whose mans? 

THERE WE GO! now THAT is something different. and if the price is too high, people will rightfully complain.

thank u. edition boutique personally involved in the line or something? 

They're the only US retail store outside of WoW/Fanatics to carry the line. Wade and others like UD show up at the store for events etc...I have been there (I live in NJ) and it's a cool spot and the owner was very cool as well. Plus it's IN Miami so...I get it. But I don't think they need cheerleaders in here.

They're the only US retail store outside of WoW/Fanatics to carry the line. Wade and others like UD show up at the store for events etc...I have been there (I live in NJ) and it's a cool spot and the owner was very cool as well. Plus it's IN Miami so...I get it. But I don't think they need cheerleaders in here.

This...Those guys get annoying.

that end part is what i was wondering about. cuz unless theyre involved in the line itself, im lost on why a friend of a merchant is telling people to be patient lol. im thinking well damn, wade must be flowing these dudes right into the factory or something.

that end part is what i was wondering about. cuz unless theyre involved in the line itself, im lost on why a friend of a merchant is telling people to be patient lol. im thinking well damn, wade must be flowing these dudes right into the factory or something.
That part I have no idea...unless connected to Team WoW and all the samples etc...

cheerleader ? Lol i post every blue moon. 95% of the people that post in here don't even buy wades. But thats none of my business. But from now on I'll be in the dark, there are pairs releasing that will be hard to obtain due to numbers produced. I'll wait for those same guys to reach out when they need a hand. Enjoy.

cheerleader ? Lol i post every blue moon. 95% of the people that post in here don't even buy wades. But thats none of my business. But from now on I'll be in the dark, there are pairs releasing that will be hard to obtain due to numbers produced. I'll wait for those same guys to reach out when they need a hand. Enjoy.
are u short? u display an alarming amount of symptoms associated with napoleons disorder. you're in a safe place here friend. no need to puff out your chest. you aint got to lie to kick it my N. you aint gotta try so haaaarrdddd

----------

coincidentally wade just posted a pic of what im guessing is his first way of wade store in china. hoping he brings those over here. if not we'll just have to keep copping from sunlight.

personaltime personaltime
Nobody is coming at you like that man...yeah you don't post a ton. However, when you do, you always a dig like "you guys will probably still complain" and you "lol" everything. Ok we get it, you are tight with the Wade guys down there and you have the inside info etc, awesome. But you come in here talking down to the rest of us like we can't dislike the direction the 4 has gone in (colors, pricing, lack of creativity).

I myself have 26 pairs of Wade's from the 1 to the 3...so I would like to think I'm in your 5% of the guys in here that DO buy Wade's. But yeah the 4 isn't blowing my hair back. But i'm still a Heat and Wade fan, plus I do want to see where the line goes even if I don't dig it RIGHT NOW. If you like it, great you're allowed to, but no need to get offended when a majority of us don't feel the same, and act like WE'RE crazy for not liking it.

I have said this before but the Wade "family" down there has gotten less family oriented. All the info, samples, etc is all kept close to the chest. Ok that's cool, cuz I have no need to reach out to others for help obtaining a pair. Some might and that's on them so if you wanna help then that's up to you too. But in the end like tekthemaestro tekthemaestro said, it's an Internet forum, that is safe...we just don't share the same opinions.

I don't understand the point of insulting NT and calling the members in this thread aggots in the fb group and then coming in here every so often to post.

It would be awesome if a Wade store opened up in the states. Now Wade just needs to find a few up and coming big name players to rep the 4's.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't fall in that 95% category and even if I did why would that matter? I'm always checking the forums and its awesome seeing people posting in here and showing interest for the Wade line... Its all about spreading knowledge and showing dope photos of kicks. I'm probably getting ahead of myself, but wouldn't it be sweet if these made it to WOW 10, 11, 12...etc. Since these aren't available to view in store, this forum and IG are the next best resource in order to make that happen. I've been buying since the 1's released, currently pushing 40 pairs for my WOW collection. Anyway, enough with my rambling....Start posting kicks people!!!

Last edited:
95% percent of the people in here don't buy Wade's? That couldn't be further from the truth. The fact that people do, and have, bought many pairs of Wade's is the reason why they have their own perspective and opinion on the direction that the line is heading. Just because you support a brand doesn't mean you have to agree with every decision that they make. Li-Ning/Wade made a huge mistake raising the price to $190, but apparently stating the truth has become against the rules now.

95% percent of the people in here don't buy Wade's? That couldn't be further from the truth. The fact that people do, and have, bought many pairs of Wade's is the reason why they have their own perspective and opinion on the direction that the line is heading. Just because you support a brand doesn't mean you have to agree with every decision that they make. Li-Ning/Wade made a huge mistake raising the price to $190, but apparently stating the truth has become against the rules now.
agreed. they also continue to make the mistake by not releasing the shoes widely in stores like footlocker, footaction, champs, or finishline. even just one store would've boosted their sale by a ton. Li-ning has been losing money in the Wade line for 3 straight years.

i want to buy the Wade 4 at least for a cw i like, but the limited availibility and the high price has kept me away because i don't know what to expect about the fit of the shoe. i don't want to risk buying a pair of performance basketball shoes that i can't play ball in. 

Last edited:
If Brandblack can put out Jamal Crawford's signature shoe and get into all these retailers, there's no reason Li-Ning couldn't have done the same. They're definitely holding the line back from reaching it's full potential, which is something they'll regret in time. All they're doing is alienating potential new customers with the price, while turning off the customers they've had for years. Li-Ning could have done SO MUCH more with this line....it's so disappointing to see.

Some funny stuff in here.

But seriously, if I had a time machine knowing the direction the line has went, I probably would have skipped getting into them. Disappointing when a line you really like just turns into a s***show.

Back
Top Bottom