Li-Ning Thread

A lot of those involved with the brand are based out of the Miami. It could help expanding things to a new city, but it might also negatively effect was being established in Miami. So much for a potential WOW store opening in the future in Miami.

Sad to see him go to a worse team but happy for him to leave that front office. Hope this means sales are coming soon for the wow4 and his jerseys. Kinda funny that he's my fav player and I don't have a single pair of wows while I own a bunch of kobes. I had the code red and 305 2's but I didn't like the fit.

Last edited:
Guess we'll be seeing new winter wonderland Chicago winter WoW 5's? You guys remember these 2010's?
I wore mine last week. They're sleepers IMO.

According to the Chinese catalog pics, it looks like the WOW 5 will be $180, although the conversion isn't always accurate.

Are Lining's comfortable?
ive only worn the wades, so if thats what ur talking about then yes...extremely.

According to the Chinese catalog pics, it looks like the WOW 5 will be $180, although the conversion isn't always accurate.
do u like the wow 5? i havent seen any press shots really, just shady pics n what not... but i dont really like the silhouette from what im seeing.

Last edited:
anyone know a good place to get wade jerseys with smaller sizes still in stock? The ones from outside the US on ebay are fake right?

Looks like a team shoe of the encore 1.5 I'm not impressed or thrilled about them. Looks like I will be picking up a pair of 4s on a sunlight station sale

Hopefully its just the colorway.

I regret passing on the libertys but didn't know they'd sell out that fast

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom