Li-Ning Thread

Been looking for a pair of these for the collection. Found the no sleep 1s for 240$ shipped .. The guy also offered me the Veterans Days for 235$... Good deals?

By the time I get out of work to head over there most likly it would be to late or I would have helped a Nter out.

Hey guys, thinking about getting a pair of the Team No Sleep CW on the first way of Wade. Do you guys think I'll be fine sizing up to a 12? My true size is 11.5.

Hey guys, thinking about getting a pair of the Team No Sleep CW on the first way of Wade. Do you guys think I'll be fine sizing up to a 12? My true size is 11.5.
Yea, the wades run tight but since they are made like the 90s sneakers with tons of leather. You can break them in. Way less synthetics and plastic stuff. Its the opposite of the Lebron 11s....haha

Yea, the wades run tight but since they are made like the 90s sneakers with tons of leather. You can break them in. Way less synthetics and plastic stuff. Its the opposite of the Lebron 11s....haha

Alright, sounds good haha. I'll try and put in an order today.

I have a size 8 overtown edition if anyone is interested. Ds they are too small on me
Retail + shipping

These sold out quick or super limited availability? I'm mad as hell I missed out... Had no idea, I ended up signing up for future news email. Lol

they aren't sold out... quite a few sizes still up. maybe your size is sold out, but the shoe isn't sold out

oh damn i take that back then... sorry lol
i was really considering pulling the trigger even tho i shouldn't. good thing they did sell out

They're all gone. It shows up, but when you try to add it says it's out of stock. Missed out on my 8 :/

Never had an 8 or 8.5. Same sizes have been up from the jump.

Notifications don't do anything either, been signed up for months and got no email or anything.

Back
Top Bottom