Li-Ning Thread

They are based out of Australia. Not sure if legit, but doesn't seem like the usual crag-a-dag BS site that sells fakes. I remember seeing this site about 7--8 months ago when they only sold WoW 1's and I was on the hunt.

Looks like the highest they carry is a 13 :/ . I'm usually a 14, but I might have to try to fit a 13 for the 1s. Do they fit tts( the 1s)?

So can anyone speak on their experiences ordering from sunlight station? How long does it take for shipping to the US?

Well I ordered some Veterans Day wow 2s from them. They sent me tracking pretty much instantly. They seem legit so far. I guess we will see once I get the shoes.
was on ig lookn at pics under #makethechange seems like most ppl are getn there from sunlight station

Really been sleeping on these 
mean.gif
 after seeing those Lei Fengs, decided it was time....

About to pull the trigger on some announcements and hopefully Xmas 2s

you guys think any of the prior releases will restock? i know the overtown and the announcement did but what about the others?

These are incredible in person...sorry for the cell phone shot don't feel like dragging out the dslr and tripod
Can't wait for mine! Mine were delayed by like 3 days so I have to wait until Tuesday/Wednesday now :frown:

Anyone know how these shoes are for outdoor play? Just burnt through some supposed "XDR" nikeID kobe8's and after that experience I don't think I'm going back to Nike for a while.

Now if only I could find some No Sleep's in my size 
frown.gif

Interesting.. never heard of him. I see his pair had no yellowed sole. I think I need to hit up customer support

Back
Top Bottom