Li-Ning Thread

Finally my Screw/Lei Fengs have shipped... the waiting games between my LeBron XI 2K14s and now these are gonna kill me

I thought the 2ks were preparing shipment like 2 weeks ago..And people still haven't received em

I thought the 2ks were preparing shipment like 2 weeks ago..And people still haven't received em
Prepping to ship just means they've made a label. I assume they're in a warehouse stateside already, though... /shrug

birthdays are here :smokin

waiting for the announcement then i'll take some pics with my camera

i took it out the box real quick at work and :wow: :wow: at the quality of them

find a pair fellas idc what you gotta do

I'm so pissed I passed on the birthdays. I would have preferred those over the announcements but was trying to watch my funds. Should have sold my bred XI then to cop em. Oh well, announcements will do

any1 getn code red on saturday, an what is msrp? i cant decide between them an announcements.
MSRP = Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. It's basically the sticker price you see on an item like on Nike's and JB, you see that "suggested retail price" bit on the size tag of the shoe box.

MSRP = Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. It's basically the sticker price you see on an item like on Nike's and JB, you see that "suggested retail price" bit on the size tag of the shoe box.
I think he's actually asking for the literal MSRP of the shoe... which I think will be $150.

I've yet to see a formal announcement, but is the Code Red releasing on way of wade site this Saturday?

iphone pics couldnt wait

Last edited:
Not that 300 isn't a lot for a pair of kicks, but get these in hand and you won't be disappointed for the money.
i don't know if i can ever justify spending that kind of loot on sneakers, no matter what they are made out of lol

any1 getn code red on saturday, an what is msrp? i cant decide between them an announcements. 
I have Code Reds preordered from HiBasketballShoes.

I've yet to see a formal announcement, but is the Code Red releasing on way of wade site this Saturday?
I haven't seen anything official regarding the WoW.com release but I don't see why not.

Anybody order from HI and get hit with customs or do they mark the value lower?
We'll see when my Code Red comes in. But I believe turnon turnon has had orders come in from them already, hopefully he can answer for us.

Back
Top Bottom