Li-Ning Thread

And I didn't realize the laces were 3m

And I didn't realize the laces were 3m
What do you plan on doing with the shoes?  

From the pictures, it's really hard to tell there is a residue, so I'm sure if you are wearing the shoes people will not notice.  

Doubt anyone will notice but bothers me a bit. I just wear my shoes, I don't hoop

goddamn im compulsive. i went ahead and ordered the announcements from his website. It was either that or crazy 1's, i chose the li-nings :smokin at the same time :smh: at me for spending more money

someone tell me i did the right thing
frown.gif
If you bought them to primarily rock casually, you did the right thing.

I can't tell you you're off if you bought them to ball since I've never balled in the Crazy 1's and don't plan on balling in my Announcements anytime soon.

These have absurd quality even when compared to the wow 2 announcements that just came.

Received my pair today and I also had some yellowing but it was veryy mild. The yellowing was in between the lines of the heel but since I'm playing ball in these anyways, I don't really care too much.

For those who do use these for ball, did yall do a lace swap to adjust your laces better or just used the ones it came with? And anyone know how long the laces are?

Last edited:
Yeah same area where most of my yellowing was. Wasn't a deal killer for me

welp i made a decisions to track down DS birthdays

let the games begin.

the bay is charging OD :x

Back
Top Bottom