Li-Ning Thread

A local homie I've done some business with in the past. In reference to the all stars

"I seen those im just not into those they look big lol im a jordan fanatic . If i would buy a different shoe it probly would be a labron before a foam or anything else because i play basket ball but got so many Js i dnt think i could waste money on a different shoe lol

...thas ridiculous for those anyone around my hood would think those are cheap shoes"

Oh, the mind state of some... he's a cool dude too

Last edited:
He's as illiterate as dumb. BONUS SCORE ACHIEVED
roll.gif

Lol I knew y'all was gonna have fun reading that. Like I said he's cool tho actually

A local homie I've done some business with in the past. In reference to the all stars

"I seen those im just not into those they look big lol im a jordan fanatic . If i would buy a different shoe it probly would be a labron before a foam or anything else because i play basket ball but got so many Js i dnt think i could waste money on a different shoe lol

...thas ridiculous for those anyone around my hood would think those are cheap shoes"

The power of marketing at work. He claims they are for ball, but then turns around and worries about his hood thinking he's wearing cheap shoes, which is ridiculous. The swoosh and JB has a lot of people just convinced it's them or nothing. It's why Nike/JB have a 91% marketshare of the basketball shoe market. Still, to each their own. If he's happy doing what he's doing, then what can you really tell him. Buy what you like and you can't go wrong. Buy what everyone else likes, you will wake up one day with a closet full of shoes that you really aren't sure how they all got there, but now want more closet space.

The power of marketing at work. He claims they are for ball, but then turns around and worries about his hood thinking he's wearing cheap shoes, which is ridiculous. The swoosh and JB has a lot of people just convinced it's them or nothing. It's why Nike/JB have a 91% marketshare of the basketball shoe market. Still, to each their own. If he's happy doing what he's doing, then what can you really tell him. Buy what you like and you can't go wrong. Buy what everyone else likes, you will wake up one day with a closet full of shoes that you really aren't sure how they all got there, but now want more closet space.

Co-sign. I've been out of jays for a few years. At least the retro junk. Have a few of the "year" pairs, 2010 etc and some Fly Wade 2's. But the quality and overall lack of anything interesting from JB really turned me off and now ALL of my retro crap is gone. Was EASY to get rid of too because these fools are hypnotized by the Swoosh/Jumpman combo.

Between Reebok, Converse, and now Li-Ning I have plenty of options to better spend my money, and I am digging the quality to price point ratio immensely.

JB heads can keep doing what they're doing, leave the real quality releases for the rest. No lines, no bots, no nonsense. #makethechange lol

i havent bought a jordan retro since the bordeaux 7. BHM melo m10 is 1st jordan brand anything i got since. not even a tee, socks, shorts. i like to try other brands

I have 3 pair of Jordan 28 SE colorways. I refuse to buy the trash retro. My all time favorite jordan was destroyed in the past retro...vowed to never by another retro. All time fave = Playoff 12s. Quality of 2012 release =  PURE TRASH!! They are not even a comparison to the 2004 release. I had the OG(my first jordan ever hence why its my favorite) when i was in 5th grade. Bought 2004...still good quality...2012 =  chicken $hit.

Last edited:
turnon turnon Sexy as hell bro!!! Great great pick-up! I was going to pull the trigger on these but did the Dynasty instead. With the Code Reds dropping I figured a red (Code), a gold (Dynasty), and a green (Christmas) would be good for now. But these might have to happen. How are they? No pics do any of the WoW justice IMO.

@turnon Sexy as hell bro!!! Great great pick-up! I was going to pull the trigger on these but did the Dynasty instead. With the Code Reds dropping I figured a red (Code), a gold (Dynasty), and a green (Christmas) would be good for now. But these might have to happen. How are they? No pics do any of the WoW justice IMO.
Thanks!

Quality, as usual, is 110% on point. The canvas mesh feels great, the handstitched Li-Ning and star logos are very well done. The shoes just pop, especially with the included yellow laces. I couldn't be happier with picking these up... now I'm on the hunt for TNS 2 and Birthday/Dynasties haha.

Thanks!

Quality, as usual, is 110% on point. The canvas mesh feels great, the handstitched Li-Ning and star logos are very well done. The shoes just pop, especially with the included yellow laces. I couldn't be happier with picking these up... now I'm on the hunt for TNS 2 and Birthday/Dynasties haha.
Same person I got my Christmas from said they could get size 8 Dynasty. But price was $585. If you want PM me I will give you the email address and you can reach out. See if they can do better on price. Let me know.

Hibasketball and another website was posted in here recently.. started with an S... what is it again guys?

dope pick up!

just got tracking for my TNS 1.0

$239 shipped from malaysia. dont think ill find it lower than that

Last edited:

dope pick up!

just got tracking for my TNS 1.0

$239 shipped from malaysia. dont think ill find it lower than that
^^^Ebay or a different site?

yeah malaysia :lol: hope theyre real

So why is the pricing all over the place for these? The screws are $520 on HiBasketball....

WTF

Last edited by a moderator:

So why is the pricing all over the place for these? The screws are $520 on HiBasketball....

WTF
It's because of the circumstances. You have a really hot shoe that was very limited (500 pairs I've heard, unconfirmed) and only released in China. It showed up on sneaker heads radars after some pics hit social media, a couple youtube vids. Add to that the one trusted seller (hibasketball) gets flooded with requests/orders and now has to get pairs from resellers in China vs. getting them direct from Li-Ning like they usually do, and you have an unstable market where the price will vary greatly. Pretty sure if they were to get a Li-Ning GR (like the production numbers of the Announcements and Overtowns) the Screws would probably be one of their $250 retail pairs. I gotta say, the releases for WoW 2 have really escalated the thirst for the product. It seems these really got some momentum between the Christmas and Birthdays and then started catching fire with the All Star Game releases. They're now really hot with the YOTH and Screws both out. Code Reds should sell real nice as well.

Back
Top Bottom