Li-Ning Thread

What's the difference between the WOW and the WOW Encore? Also was retail on the 1's 135.00?

Last edited:
The WoW were the first Wade/Li-Ning shoes and their collaboration started last year. Wade wore the WoW for the regular season. The Encores were Wade's playoff shoes (similar to how Nike has the elite series for their Lebron, Kobe, and KD sigs), hence why they were also called WoW 1.5. The uppers for the WoW and the Encores were very different, but both shoes had the exact same outsole tooling.

WoW 1 Announcement

Wow 1.5 Encore Announcement

What's the difference between the WOW and the WOW Encore? Also was retail on the 1's 135.00?
Not sure about the retail price of the WoW 1's since they never really released them in the U.S. except for Sneaker Con in Miami and a tent shop over All Star weekend in Houston last year. I believe the WoW 1's were being sold for $150 for the regular cw's and $250 each for the all star editions. I had heard that $135 number batted around last year when people were speculating as to if and when they would release the WoW 1 here in the U.S. for a GR.

Last edited:
^ rockemapparel? i need socks too
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Stance

Those stance socks are nice for 14.00, just saw them at a local botique.

Really want a pair of 1.5's now. I like the announcements better than the overtowns in the 1.5s, but I already have the announcement 2.0s plus all my b/r Js. Just going to have to suck it up because the old lady will probably kill me if another b/r shoe shows up

Nahhhh don't wear nike socks with these... you wouldn't wear adidas socks with nike shoes right? but i mean its just my opinion. i recommend stance socks & rockemapparel. both make subtle socks or socks that are crazy and pop, so you could do it either way. but again, just my opinion.. 

Just had a quick question on the WOW 1. For wide footers, should I stay TTS or .5 up? Looking into getting a pair and hearing mixed reviews on how sizing is.

Back
Top Bottom