Li-Ning Thread

I am a 10 in all nike. The wow 1 I went with a 9 and a 10. The 9 is tight but not hurting tight. The 10 is a little big. The wow 2 I went a 9.5 and it's perfect.

I will wait patiently for the WOW 2 Team No Sleep to pair with my WOW TNS.
If you can find your size... you can get 'em for around $500ish. There's only around 30 pairs out there from what I hear.

Side note: Code Reds released in china today! ^.^

Last edited:
sunlight is doing an all star give away! says they might get the sneakers in stock too. interesting

If you can find your size... you can get 'em for around $500ish. There's only around 30 pairs out there from what I hear.

Side note: Code Reds released in china today! ^.^

Yes I just got an email from them (hibasketballshoes) saying their first shipment of Code Red's are in, and a lot of orders shipping today. Anything over a 12 though at the moment is tough to get but everything else should be good and shipped by tomorrow. :smokin

Wore my Year of the Horses today. Hasn't even been an hour and I've gotten tons (ok... 4 people...) of people asking what they were and feeling 'em and noticing the detail and quality.

Li-Ning Way of Wades are dope.  I definitely prefer them over NIKE and Jordan Brand.

IG:angry:pinoyice

TNS 2 will not be releasing but there are pairs floating around 
I, uhhh... need your TNS Encores. Pretty sure you're my size 
happy.gif

Last edited:
I have to say I LOVE some of these colorways! However if I never have a shot at them for retail. I'll probably just walk away from the entire brand. SCREWS AT $500 IS RIDICULOUS! 
mean.gif

I have to say I LOVE some of these colorways! However if I never have a shot at them for retail. I'll probably just walk away from the entire brand. SCREWS AT $500 IS RIDICULOUS! 
mean.gif
you have to remember it is a chinese based brand so of course they are going to have china-only releases, just like nike has US only releases too... & its not their fault screws are reselling for so much but i get what youre saying. there are a lot of U.S. releases coming soon...

Back
Top Bottom