Li-Ning Thread

Regarding the Announcement 2s, has anyone had any issues with toe box pain? The fit is great, but it seems like that toe box leather is awfully tough, almost boot-like.

Much like other grain leathers, it should stretch with more wears. Mine were tight at first, but I played in them twice and they're perfect right now.

same here, i had the same issue when i first played ball in my overtowns. foot was hurting but after a couple games it broke in nicely.

So my pair is now almost completely covered in 3M material 
laugh.gif

Wayofwadeshoes update: Received shipping confirmation today with a Fed Ex tracking number already showing progress in their system. Looks like they may be a winner. I'll know in a few days. Will keep ya'll posted.

Anybody swap laces on these? I kind of feel like the 2.0s have the wrong type of lace in them. Or is that just me? Just a thought.

Great deals right now on Xmas and yoth colorways if you're signed up...just grabbed Xmas since I already have the yoths (wish I had waited would've saved some $$).

Nice pickup on the TNS 2s :smokin

Do these run TTS or a little big? I wear a 13 in lebrons and a 12.5 in jordans.  Can only get a size 12.....

EDIT: COPPED SIZE 12 YOTH FOR $240 SHIPPED!
nthat.gif

Does SS cancel orders for overselling?

Last edited by a moderator:
Great deals right now on Xmas and yoth colorways if you're signed up...just grabbed Xmas since I already have the yoths (wish I had waited would've saved some $$).

Nice pickup on the TNS 2s :smokin

Do these run TTS or a little big? I wear a 13 in lebrons and a 12.5 in jordans.  Can only get a size 12.....

EDIT: COPPED SIZE 12 YOTH FOR $240 SHIPPED! :nthat:  

Does SS cancel orders for overselling?

Man. Missed out on both YOTH & XMAS.

P.S. damn you for taking that 12.

Last edited:
I had them in cart on one browser. When I went on another browser it wouldn't allow me to put the size 12 in a random cart. I checked out after that period. That's why I'm asking if they cancel orders. Do they do cart hold?

wait what just happened here :smh: i missed a release?
im a knicks fan but im lowkey hoping miami wins so we get another finals colorway :lol:

I had them in cart on one browser. When I went on another browser it wouldn't allow me to put the size 12 in a random cart. I checked out after that period. That's why I'm asking if they cancel orders. Do they do cart hold?

Not sure...but that 12 is gonna be too small for you broski. These fit nice and snug at TTS and a lot of people go up a half size, going down in size is a no-go.

Back
Top Bottom