Li-Ning Thread

Do these run TTS or a little big? I wear a 13 in lebrons and a 12.5 in jordans.  Can only get a size 12.....

EDIT: COPPED SIZE 12 YOTH FOR $240 SHIPPED! :nthat:  

Does SS cancel orders for overselling?

Pretty sure they don't oversell. I tried adding my size even though it was listed and I got a message like Sunlight Station does not have enough stock to fulfill your request. So you should be good but...

Not sure...but that 12 is gonna be too small for you broski. These fit nice and snug at TTS and a lot of people go up a half size, going down in size is a no-go.
...I agree with this guy. I am an 8 in Jordan and 8.5 in Bron's AND in WoW 2's. I have the Dynasties in an 8 since no half sizes were made and they are TIIIIIGHT. They aren't painful especially with a few wears but in hindsight i might have tracked a 9 down, so sizing down will def not sit well with your feet IMO.

I am a TTS 8 and I have both 8 and 8.5 in the WoW 2s. They definitely break in after a few wears and I also like to wear them with very thin no-show socks. Anyone should be fine with either your true size or half up.

I wonder if these will ever get more of a US presence.  Example, the YOTH's are sitting over hear (Shanghai) both in-store online in the 150-170 range.  

I wonder if these will ever get more of a US presence.  Example, the YOTH's are sitting over hear (Shanghai) both in-store online in the 150-170 range.  

Oh boy I anticipate many PM's coming this mans way...

Pretty sure they don't oversell. I tried adding my size even though it was listed and I got a message like Sunlight Station does not have enough stock to fulfill your request. So you should be good but...
...I agree with this guy. I am an 8 in Jordan and 8.5 in Bron's AND in WoW 2's. I have the Dynasties in an 8 since no half sizes were made and they are TIIIIIGHT. They aren't painful especially with a few wears but in hindsight i might have tracked a 9 down, so sizing down will def not sit well with your feet IMO.

Not sure...but that 12 is gonna be too small for you broski. These fit nice and snug at TTS and a lot of people go up a half size, going down in size is a no-go.

I had them in cart on one browser. When I went on another browser it wouldn't allow me to put the size 12 in a random cart. I checked out after that period. That's why I'm asking if they cancel orders. Do they do cart hold?

Send those bad boys this way if they don't work out. lol

I'm a 9.5 in Jordans and all Nike Basketball. Got a 9.5 in the TNS 1 and they feel kinda long

I'd buy that 8 from you so you could buy your 9 from HiBasketball (which they have stock of currently...) :wink:

Wow super fast! Code Reds shipped from Hibasketballshoes so hopefully next week.
Just preordered mine for $159 free shipping. Long wait ahead though. No biggie...im in no hurry

Used my paypal....and actually called and spoke with them. 

does anyone know for sure that dynasty were limited to 333ish pairs and screw to 500pairs?

because i seen so many of them floating around o.o

Flash Off

Flash On
I really hope Li-Ning and Co. do like they did last year and do an online poll of a bunch of WoW 2 CW's and make the top 3 for GR like they did last year for the WoW 1's. Only way I can possibly see them make the TNS 2 available more widely unless a huge groundswell of support to where the Way of Wade brand via the TNS 2 becomes mainstream or has huge high demand in the U.S. market.

with li-ning reporting losses for 2 straight years, who knows anymore man:smh:

what if they pull the plug on the the wade line

That's scary to hear. I also wonder if news like that would give Wade or Li-Ning an out of their 10 year deal? Would be a shame since I believe this marriage of player to shoe brand has produced some of the best kicks I've seen in years.

I doubt they'll pull it just yet. The way of wades are more popular than ever. They do need to find a way to ride that momentum people like rockemapparel, therealshoecidal1, bigmiiiike, whatthekicks, crpruz, etc are building. They're some of the bigger sneaker names on ig and they absolute love Wades and have been hyping them like no other recently.

what is the next WOW that is dropping!?

I'd imagine it'd be the code red or warrior.

I think the next release is Code Red as well. Haven't heard anything on the Warrior or 305 as far as a date. IMO, they messed the 305's up with that red sole. If they would've kept them black like the WoW 1's, I'd be all over them. Seems silly, but that simple color detail can make or break a shoe with me.

Code Reds are confirmed to be next. They Released in China back on the 15th. HiBasketballShoes and a few others are doing preorders. I actually preordered mine today through wayofwadeshoes. 

That is their fault. Their marketing is terrible. He plays here in the US...soooo why are you not trying to sell mostly to the US where people will buy. For instance, a guy earlier was like they got wades just sitting on shelves in Shanghai. Well....thats because they should be mostly sold here and little stock sold there. 

I do understand...that this forum is small as it only has like 60 pages but you have to market yourself. If I walked outside in my wades, NO ONE would know except sneakerheads. If it aint a foamposite, Jordan, KD, Lebron, Kobe.....it is not even noticed. I am slowly making my switch over to other shoes because they are simply made better. Like the Shane Battiers, Tony Parkers, Wades, and Kevin Love's 

Code Reds are confirmed to be next. They Released in China back on the 15th. HiBasketballShoes and a few others are doing preorders. I actually preordered mine today through wayofwadeshoes. 

Think this is true. My Code Reds have already been shipped from Hibasketball shoes. I also have Overtown's on the way from wayofwadeshoes.com and they will be here Friday. For $159, that pre order is a no brainer guys...Assuming my pair shows up as planned, no funny business they are def another "go to" spot for WoW's. They are in Canada and I ordered on Monday with an estimated Friday delivery date... :smokin

That is their fault. Their marketing is terrible. He plays here in the US...soooo why are you not trying to sell mostly to the US where people will buy. For instance, a guy earlier was like they got wades just sitting on shelves in Shanghai. Well....thats because they should be mostly sold here and little stock sold there. 

I do understand...that this forum is small as it only has like 60 pages but you have to market yourself. If I walked outside in my wades, NO ONE would know except sneakerheads. If it aint a foamposite, Jordan, KD, Lebron, Kobe.....it is not even noticed. I am slowly making my switch over to other shoes because they are simply made better. Like the Shane Battiers, Tony Parkers, Wades, and Kevin Love's 

QFT!!!

I understand that Wade/LeBron etc have markets over there, but the MAJORITY of the product that moves...moves here in the US. My only gripe with Li-Ning is how hard it can be to get info let alone a damn pair of shoes...

QFT!!!

I understand that Wade/LeBron etc have markets over there, but the MAJORITY of the product that moves...moves here in the US. My only gripe with Li-Ning is how hard it can be to get info let alone a damn pair of shoes...
Exactly. I mean I actually called Way Of  Wade and spoke to a lady and she was like "we do reveal when we are doing a release". Ok...maybe your site cannot handle the bandwidth but can you at least give me a damn month. For instance, I have been on the WayOfWade site literally 2 times a day looking for the code reds to pop up since a couple of days before the China release date of Mar 15. 

Li-Ning could at least say...hey they will be up on our site soooometime in March between  A and B dates. Don't give the date....but at least a window. Basically that is what End does for shoes. Like for them jordan future....they said anytime after 8 am on "blank" DATE. Whats so difficult.... 

Sizing is definitely interesting on these.. i am usually a 7-8 & i own a size 9 pair.. lol once they are laced up they fit fine, for casual wear anyway 

Back
Top Bottom