Li-Ning Thread

Can second Dilly's claim. Have spoken to multiple people about them (one of which is a Li-Ning Rep in Miami) and they all have said something along the lines of no plans for general release at all. Dilly knows her **** about Wades and some people involved with them, so I'd take her word over a lot of people's in here, as well.

Last edited:

wore these today

Can second Dilly's claim. Have spoken to multiple people about them (one of which is a Li-Ning Rep in Miami) and they all have said something along the lines of no plans for general release at all. Dilly knows her **** about Wades and some people involved with them, so I'd take her word over a lot of people's in here, as well.
appreciate that! & ^^^^ he is also very reputable & knows his wades from what ive seen. def would take info from him serious

there was only 333 pairs of the birthdays and dynastys? is that correct?
Sounds about right. China had ~250 pairs of Dynasty, most of anyone else that received them (I think  Malaysia and Philippines received about 20 pairs each). So, around 300.

Birthdays, I think there are only around 300-320 total.

there was only 333 pairs of the birthdays and dynastys? is that correct?

Sounds about right. China had ~250 pairs of Dynasty, most of anyone else that received them (I think Malaysia and Philippines received about 20 pairs each). So, around 300.

Birthdays, I think there are only around 300-320 total.

repped. thanks

what about goldrushes? been trying to find them

Veteran's Day camo. There should be one similar coming out this summer.

edit: Ooops, these are the exact ones releasing this summer, lol.
Yep, these are the ones releasing this summer! Can't wait, vet days hold a very personal value to me so I'm glad these are releasing.

The dynasty 2s also released in Miami in limited quantities.
QFT... I bought my pair from a cat in Miami who said he copped locally.

And for those of you wondering I just placed an order on wayofwadeshoes for the Overtowns.$159 and free shipping but 7.9% tax coming from Canada. Used Paypal so I should be safe. Hopefully they come through. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
QFT... I bought my pair from a cat in Miami who said he copped locally.

And for those of you wondering I just placed an order on wayofwadeshoes for the Overtowns.$159 and free shipping but 7.9% tax coming from Canada. Used Paypal so I should be safe. Hopefully they come through. Fingers crossed!
Please do share your experience with that site. If all goes well, I may cop my Overtowns from them too as that is the cheapest I will likely find on the 'net for that shoe.

The dynasty 2s also released in Miami in limited quantities.
QFT... I bought my pair from a cat in Miami
Please do share your experience with that site. If all goes well, I may cop my Overtowns from them too as that is the cheapest I will likely find on the 'net for that shoe.

Will do bro! I'm really hoping I have positive news for everybody, as the resources for WoW's at more reasonable prices is few and far between. @shaw333 You said you got your Veteran's Day from Sunlight Station in like 4 days. Can you post up some pics for us? They still have my size and I was thinking of copping from them, especially if service is what you say it was.

turnon turnon Any news on those TNS 2's?

Back
Top Bottom