Li-Ning Thread

indifferent.gif
not bad but i was honestly expecting something better.

I'm debating on those code reds but seeing the encore 2.5. I may see what colors will release on those. I bet the code red sit for awhile.

Curious to see how these sell today given the recent boost in awareness of the WoW2. Good luck to anyone going for them.

I'm debating on those code reds but seeing the encore 2.5. I may see what colors will release on those. I bet the code red sit for awhile.

None of the WoW.com releases have really sat. I don't think the Code Red will be different. It's not like they'll go on sale or anything lol.

For $150 I figured why not try them out? Always wanted to check out a pair in person! Glad these Code Reds were easy to get, unlike some other shoes I've been going for recently lol.

How do these run? I'm usually an 8.5, but they only had a 9 left when I finally convinced myself to try these.

How do these run? I'm usually an 8.5, but they only had a 9 left when I finally convinced myself to try these.
For the full grain leather ones (like these), I go true to size. The leather has a little stretch after a couple wears, imo.

after kicksdeals tweeted it and put it on their site the shoes went fast. I checked and only size 7 was able to add to cart.

That's because all the idiots think anything that kicksdeals tweets can be resold. There's already listings on eBay with the order confirmation.

We got to do better, man.

Those Warriors....Patiently waiting for those.

Copped my Code Reds.

Trying to figure out how to deal with HI missing my ASG Order as they still have my money...

That figures. Lol
When do these release?
Those are nice, but I have no clue what they were thinking with the all-stars.  I know some people are feeling them, but good lord are they ugly.  

On another note, it's interesting to see the change in opinion about Wade and Li-Ning throughout this thread.  Feels like people thought they were gonna produce some hot garbage, but that's not the case at all (at least IMO).  There have been some great silhouettes like the 305s, Caution tapes, No Sleep, YOTH and Announcements.  People obviously felt the all-stars too, despite my distaste.  I've also heard the quality is great.  I've been looking into some No Sleeps if anyone owns them and wants to give their two cents.

resellers think these are the Bdays, gold rush, or dynasty...:smh:

eBay is disgusting at the moment. Easily 25 listing all at $250 plus...these idiots. I hope nobody cops at that price...I really hope reseller hype a la JB doesn't creep to WoW territory.
I wonder if they all know WOW seems to be fair up on sizes at the moment. I was able to add my 8.5 to cart and it's 2:15...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom