Li-Ning Thread

They'll end up getting returned, I had a pair of YotH for someone and got stiffed on them and after people calling me a gouger for wanting what it cost me to import them I just ended up keeping and wearing them. So unless something weird and insane happens these people will be lucky to make their 150 back, and when that doesnt happen will return these in a couple weeks.

eBay is disgusting at the moment. Easily 25 listing all at $250 plus...these idiots. I hope nobody cops at that price...I really hope reseller hype a la JB doesn't creep to WoW territory.
I wonder if they all know WOW seems to be fair up on sizes at the moment. I was able to add my 8.5 to cart and it's 2:15...
It's definitely already happening with limited releases.  All-Stars on eBay have sold for as much as $500.  Most of the other prized WOWs are going for $250+.  But yeah, these people are fools for the code reds considering the WOW site has a 9-15 run left.

It's definitely already happening with limited releases.  All-Stars on eBay have sold for as much as $500.  Most of the other prized WOWs are going for $250+.  But yeah, these people are fools for the code reds considering the WOW site has a 9-15 run left.

I paid a fair amount for my Dynasty, prob could have gotten for a little less but being they are so hard to come by, and I knew the quality was on point, I didn't mind so much. But again, like Bday or All Star, some of these pairs can actually be tough to track down, unlike a pair of stupid Concords. Those are a dime a dozen, yet the resell prices are almost the same. Makes zero sense. But what none of these stupid resellers realize is that MANY of us on this thread have enough sources to cop WoW's for retail or maybe a touch higher with international shipping. No reseller garbage running rampant just yet...but this line seems to be gaining steam. Only time will tell, but hopefully WoW can stay somewhat in the hypebeast background.

I have heard 50/50 on Peak Sneakers. Wayofwadeshoes, hibasketballshoes, and sunlightstation are all 100% legit though. Also if you search on IG you can find some guys in China and Malaysia that can get Wade's for you.

Has anyone been hit with custom fees when ordering from sunlight station since they ship from Australia?

I paid a fair amount for my Dynasty, prob could have gotten for a little less but being they are so hard to come by, and I knew the quality was on point, I didn't mind so much. But again, like Bday or All Star, some of these pairs can actually be tough to track down, unlike a pair of stupid Concords. Those are a dime a dozen, yet the resell prices are almost the same. Makes zero sense. But what none of these stupid resellers realize is that MANY of us on this thread have enough sources to cop WoW's for retail or maybe a touch higher with international shipping. No reseller garbage running rampant just yet...but this line seems to be gaining steam. Only time will tell, but hopefully WoW can stay somewhat in the hypebeast background.
I feel you, man.  I would never pay what people are asking for Bred, Royal, or Shadow 1s for the same reason as you mentioned about the Concords.  I love them, but I can find something similar that's not some hypebeast ********.  That's where WOW is standing apart.  There isn't much like it out there.  They're just great looking unique shoes for a pretty honest price.

I feel you, man.  I would never pay what people are asking for Bred, Royal, or Shadow 1s for the same reason as you mentioned about the Concords.  I love them, but I can find something similar that's not some hypebeast ********.  That's where WOW is standing apart.  There isn't much like it out there.  They're just great looking unique shoes for a pretty honest price.

Exactly! Couldn't have said it better. My 1.5 Encore should be here this week. Will post pics when they arrive.

It's not turnon collection but here's mine so far

Exactly! Couldn't have said it better. My 1.5 Encore should be here this week. Will post pics when they arrive.
I love the Encores.  Favorite part is the sole, which is 1/2 icy.  And that carbon fiber shank in the middle.  

Also like the ventilation panels on the shoe, makes it more breathable.  Such a great shoe, it just had 2 or 3 colorways.

Wish I could double up, but I don't have the $$$ right now.

Last edited:
I have a feeling These will end up like the Patrick ewings if they try to start producing more pairs....

Back
Top Bottom