Li-Ning Thread

Lol I pray that they don't but it just seems all too familiar lol. The only difference is that li Ning does not appear to eager to splash into the market. Ewing brand moved way too fast

So are the gold rushes worth it from Hibasketball? Debating whether to pull the trigger...

So are the gold rushes worth it from Hibasketball? Debating whether to pull the trigger...
The price isn't great, but unlike any "hot" Retro J, these WILL dry up and not be available for cheaper down the road. If you want em...cop em!

Was anyone able to grab the Code Red at wayofwade.com. I missed out. $150 price tag too. Damn!

hibasketball killing it on the gram with the PE's and gold rushes. ppl dont sleep on the gold rushes itll be near impossible to find later on imo.

hibasketball killing it on the gram with the PE's and gold rushes. ppl dont sleep on the gold rushes itll be near impossible to find later on imo.

Yeah but those PE's are from a private seller. Apparently he asked Hi Basketball to list for sale. Looking like $1000 a pair... Dude is crazy

Is that who has the sweatsuits? Im trying to find the auction but cant and im not on IG

Found this on instagram, what may possibly be another pic of the 2.5/encore.

Size 12 on that restock sold out asap, I guess its true "don't sleep" smh they must have had only 1 pair in inventory.

skep skep

If you missed lmk

10 sold out quick too. Did my order and went back to check if they were going quick and they were already sold out when I went to add again.

@skep

If you missed lmk

10 sold out quick too. Did my order and went back to check if they were going quick and they were already sold out when I went to add again.
Same thing happened to me, carted them, went back (figured they wouldnt sell that fast) and they were gone lol

I guess those 1.5s I was gonna order are gonna have to wait. Im glad i got my 1st pair yesterday to see that the tns were too good not to double up on.

How do they fit? True to size?
I'd say they fit true to size in all models and with them being leather they will stretch a little my Wow 2.0s have.

wow 1/1.5 are kinda tight on top the foot at the "W" lace point because of the size of the area

wow 2 have more arch support and a slightly wider toe box

Back
Top Bottom