Li-Ning Thread

Ugh, I ordered my TNS from Hi over a week ago and they're still bouncing around China. Wish I had waited and ordered from SS instead.

Would have been cheaper, potential extra goodies, and probably end up in my hands sooner.

Last edited:
Ugh, I ordered my TNS from Hi over a week ago and they're still bouncing around China. Wish I had waited and ordered from SS instead.

Would have been cheaper, potential extra goodies, and probably end up in my hands sooner.
They throw in goodies at SS?

$189 shipped. Killer on that $28 shipping charge.

Having a hard time deciding on the Announcement or Overtown.

picked up 9.5 in tns for my brother first, thought i had time to order his first than mine, but by time i was finished with his  the 10.5 was gone already...i guess he gets his igft and i cant get any for myself...congrats on all who ordered for themselves and other(not a reseller price)

gonna continue my hunt for that 10.5 or 11 on couple pairs. if anyone feeling generous  hmu :wink:  haha

They throw in goodies at SS?

$189 shipped. Killer on that $28 shipping charge.

Having a hard time deciding on the Announcement or Overtown.
1st order usually gets socks, next orders usually get a li ning dri fit polo (which fit extra tight - L which I usually wear fits like a Smedium). The 28 is well worth it. USPS charges me 20 to ship from PA to CA. SS is 28 but it gets from Aus to the US in about 4 days. I never order from hibasketball, and I know theyre on here, but I dont know how people order from them when SS is quicker and cheaper. Im a ***** for SS though because theyve delivered exceptional service for me though so I am biased.

I have the 1 and 2 announcements. The 1s are nicer, to me, I like the Patent Leather on them and the W lace system is nicer to me too. I picked up the announcements 1st, because I'm a fool for Blk/Rd shoes, but the more I look at the overtowns the more I like them better. Im going to get the encores 1.5 when and if SS ever stops with these restocks to let my bank account replenish.

1st order usually gets socks, next orders usually get a li ning dri fit polo (which fit extra tight - L which I usually wear fits like a Smedium). The 28 is well worth it. USPS charges me 20 to ship from PA to CA. SS is 28 but it gets from Aus to the US in about 4 days. I never order from hibasketball, and I know theyre on here, but I dont know how people order from them when SS is quicker and cheaper. Im a ***** for SS though because theyve delivered exceptional service for me though so I am biased.

I like Hibasketballshoes and my first SS order will be arriving later today. That being said I think they are both great WoW resources. Shipping is a little more from Hi and it does take longer but they have a slightly larger stock of the more premium/limited pairs and if they don't have something, they will do the work to find from a reseller. That being said SS is doing a great job and my Encores will be here today and I ordered on Sat.

1st order usually gets socks, next orders usually get a li ning dri fit polo (which fit extra tight - L which I usually wear fits like a Smedium). 
I want Li-ning socks :frown: I got shorts and a dri-fit, though... haha.

They fit small because they're Chinese measurements of S/M/L/XL. 'MURICA has bigger standards, lol.

They fit small because they're Chinese measurements of S/M/L/XL. 'MURICA has bigger standards, lol.

I want the Li-Ning socks too :lol: got my shipping confirmation already, hoping they switch up the freebies.

I want the Li-Ning socks too :lol: got my shipping confirmation already, hoping they switch up the freebies.

once the shipping confirmation is received theres no way to cancel the order?

I got a socks 1st, then a red XL dri fit, a yellow L, and then a white L. Hopefully something different comes with the TNS's

I got my shipping confirm last night, but it hasnt updated yet, which is weird for them.

Last edited:
I got a socks 1st, then a red XL dri fit, a yellow L, and then a white L. Hopefully something different comes with the TNS's

I got my shipping confirm last night, but it hasnt updated yet, which is weird for them.

Do you get to pick what size you get as your "freebies" from SS or is it just the luck of the draw?

Man just looking at the quality of the WoW I don't know how I could go back to Nike (probably will I'm addicted)

new pickup dont mind the kobes

smoothest leathers ever on these two
Damn @glassankles  Didn't know you were ballin' like that. 
laugh.gif

nthat.gif

Noooooo!
My pocket can't take it, and I already have about 6 pairs of shoes in dolphins colorway! Whyyyy

Back
Top Bottom