Li-Ning Thread

If the WoW2 Encore's tongue is soft, then I'd definitely cop.........that is if they ever release.

Nothing you haven't seen before, but I got around to taking some pics of my TNS after wearing them a couple of times already:

Man those TNS
smokin.gif
I really need a pair of TNS in a sz 11. May pull the trigger on hibasketballshoes but the price is just to steep for me right now. On another note, I just put in a order at hibasketballshoes for a YOTH. Do any of you guys know how long does shipping usually take?

Man those TNS :smokin I really need a pair of TNS in a sz 11. May pull the trigger on hibasketballshoes but the price is just to steep for me right now. On another note, I just put in a order at hibasketballshoes for a YOTH. Do any of you guys know how long does shipping usually take?
mine took right around 10 days. took 6 to process and make it though china customs 2 days to make it to the us and 2 to get to my house

Last edited:
One of my boys posted this on IG. Care package from Li-ning. (He currently plays for the Dolphins, met him when I worked for UMiami athletics during my undergrad/med)

Man those top 8 and the 2 on the left of the second row. Wow....Fuego. :smokin

Last edited:
One of my boys posted this on IG. Care package from Li-ning. (He currently plays for the Dolphins, met him when I worked for UMiami athletics during my undergrad/med)

get me an autograph homie. dont care who he is, starter or bench, just hook a homie up haha

I really don't like the looks of them Lows the "W" on the side really ruins the shoe takes away from the clean lines that has been on the WADE series to me.

Would much rather see the "W" lace system brought back.

Back
Top Bottom