Li-Ning Thread

wth li-ning? :smh:

Just give me the warrior, 305 and team no sleep, and I'll be a happy camper.

Last edited:
Since the WOW are his first signature kicks with Li-Ning, I am sure that they will have a long lasting effect, even through the next season!

The Playoffs start in 5 weeks, If they do come out in April. Will anyone want a shoe that will be current for 2 months of the playoffs and then focus will be shifted to the 2013-14 season with a Way of Wade 2? I'm on the fence now about it. The Way of Wade 1 are nice but he rocks a Way of Wade 2 beginning next season will they look better or be improved?

I would. Because even if they are on to the WoW 2.. they'll be totally different shoes. And the WoW 1 is the one that started it off.

I could see them pushing the shoe way into the summer if they do a late March/April release, especially if the Heat win the championship again and then releasing the WOW 2 in the fall with the start of the preseason.

I could see them pushing the shoe way into the summer if they do a late March/April release, especially if the Heat win the championship again and then releasing the WOW 2 in the fall with the start of the preseason.

That would be perfect for me. Maybe even have Wade start the season in the WOW1 and bring the 2 out at Christmas like Kobe does the ZK line.

these look interesting

It might have helped that the WoW 1 was a better canvas for it. Especially with that perforated panel on the lateral side.

Seeing Wade play great basketball during this win streak is only fueling my fire to want these man.

Fact of the matter is D-Wade's JBs were horrible, and sat on the shelfs. No one even bought them at my FTA when they were down $70. I think the move to Li-Ning was a mistake, but even JB wasn't working for him.

Fact of the matter is D-Wade's JBs were horrible, and sat on the shelfs. No one even bought them at my FTA when they were down $70. I think the move to Li-Ning was a mistake, but even JB wasn't working for him.

Fact of the matter is the shoes were performance beasts. They did nothing to market his shoes in the manner that they should have. It's like both parties were content with that they had and were just waiting for the relationship to be over.

He's actually excited about this Li-Ning thing.

Yeah. The JB Wades were never aesthetically amazing, but I've heard the Fly Wade 2s were performance beasts. Never had the money to pick up a pair even on sale though. Maybe me go get some if I see em at the outlets.

But I like these more than his JB shoes. I like how much detail and thought he puts in each individual CW. Especially how he switches the materials up on each CW. The packaging is sick too. WoWs are dope and we need a release!

Fact of the matter is the shoes were performance beasts. They did nothing to market his shoes in the manner that they should have. It's like both parties were content with that they had and were just waiting for the relationship to be over.

He's actually excited about this Li-Ning thing.
Wade's never really been one for show on his court shoes anyway. His fashion off the court didn't really go with sneakers. But since he has a voice in the new brand, he's starting to incorporate some really cool stuff that can double for off the court. But yeah, performance wise, all of his shoes have been up there.

Well at this point they have waited too long...I'm done until maybe they get the WOW 2 stateside...Considering how much troubles they are having with getting this model over here perhaps we may not see a 2nd model until sometime in 2014...

Oh well I was intrigued but this lack of product in the U.S. market killed the whole thing for me...

Back
Top Bottom