Li-Ning Thread

Who cares about the box? I'll take that shoe in a plastic bag :pimp: Just give me a pair LiNing :smh:

Last edited:
i dont have a pair of these but just wanna say, as far as the presentation of this shoes goes, im def impressed. you can easily see that attention to detail was a major factor in the design of the shoes, the slide box, the different logos on dudes apparel n all.

they really took notes from nikes approach with their star athletes and did the same for wade.

and on top of all this, they are different from all the plastic, one peice uppers that are floatin around right now. nice to see a shoe made out of actual leather in 2013. design wise, they look dope and they brought the heat with colorways.

only gripe is they need to be more widely available. but as long as they continue to bring in innovative designers (which is extremely important with an up and coming brand like this) the sky is the limit...

woulda been cool to see wade with these guys from the start. the chip in 06 woulda done alot for them/him and if he never woulda linked with lbj and became robin, i def coulda seen him elevating the brand the same way jordan did for nike. would def like to see this sig line continue tho...

Sneakernews just posted an article on the Li Ning Way of Wade ENCORE Post season shoes. I guess Li Ning decided to go the Nike way and make a post season shoe for DWade. They made it a lower cut, added more ventilation, put camo on the lining and sole to give it a more combat feel  and made the ridges on the tongue sharper and more aggressive. 

http://sneakernews.com/2013/04/25/li-ning-way-of-wade-encore/

Not sure i like these better than the regular season WOWs. Cmon Li Ning and release the shoe...dont make us wait and for the WOW 1.5 encore or 2 to be sold...I want the WOW 1.

Last edited:
i really like those white and black cements or whatever theyre called. i REALLY hope we get a US release date, variety in the closet is always nice

K23J, yeah, it's a shame what happened to the box, but congrats on scoring a pair of the 305s!

I prefer the regular WoWs, but those Encores are alright. I do think they'd look cleaner without all the added perforations (they don't really do anything for breathability unless they're big enough).

Don't want to compare brands, but it's kind of interesting how the Encores remind me of the AJ IVs, similar to how the first WoWs reminded me of the IIIs (another reason why I like those).

I'm actually thinking of pulling the trigger and pre-ordering a pair of the purple Sting-Wades... The website and the fact that it's only a pre-order terrify me though :frown:
Gonna flip some coins I guess... And nice pickups above! :nthat:

I'm actually thinking of pulling the trigger and pre-ordering a pair of the purple Sting-Wades... The website and the fact that it's only a pre-order terrify me though :frown:
Gonna flip some coins I guess... And nice pickups above! :nthat:

Risky business right there man. Hope it works out. We are almost in May and no shoes in USA. ..damn

I'm actually thinking of pulling the trigger and pre-ordering a pair of the purple Sting-Wades... The website and the fact that it's only a pre-order terrify me though
frown.gif
I was considering a pre-order as well, but wasn't too keen on putting up over $400 (with shipping and customs thrown in) for something that there's no guarantee in getting. And the hassle of trying to get a refund if the pre-order doesn't come through...nah, I'm good.

When the pre-order was still available on hibasketballshoes, they didn't even have sizes up- you would've had to let them know what size you wanted and then they'd TRY to order that pair from Li-Ning. Peaksneakers is showing pretty much a FSR, but I doubt they'd be able to secure all those pairs.

Don't get me wrong- if they actually had pairs in stock, I'd swoop on them for sure.

If you do go through with it, then please let us know how it goes. May the force be with you.

Last edited:
I was considering a pre-order as well, but wasn't too keen on putting up over $400 (with shipping and customs thrown in) for something that there's no guarantee in getting. And the hassle of trying to get a refund if the pre-order doesn't come through...nah, I'm good.

When the pre-order was still available on hibasketballshoes, they didn't even have sizes up- you would've had to let them know what size you wanted and then they'd TRY to order that pair from Li-Ning. Peaksneakers is showing pretty much a FSR, but I doubt they'd be able to secure all those pairs.

Don't get me wrong- if they actually had pairs in stock, I'd swoop on them for sure.

If you do go through with it, then please let us know how it goes. May the force be with you.

they arnt able to secure all those and they dont guarantee that they will even get any pairs.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's my point. The pre-order isn't a sure thing.

And even on other colorways, peaksneakers has been known to list some sizes that are out of stock.

But asides from all that, the WoWs need to made more available. If I can't get the Stingwades, I'd love to get the Warriors. Come on,  Li-Ning.

Does anyone know when the Way of Wades are releasing in the US. The packaging is so sick for them btw 

Back
Top Bottom