Li-Ning Thread

Have you ever noticed that with the exception of the encores, out of the Wow 1s, only the veterans days have the li ning logo on the top of the heel, instead of the bottom like the rest.

Rather sorry, lately we are rather busy on wow 2 dynasty etc.

Please don't pm in the forum as I seldom have time on this site.

You can just go to our web of hibasketballshoes.com then contact us.

What is more, store of ebay is closed, too expensive fee on ebay(including store fee, listing fee, transaction fee(10-12%) and paypal fee(app 5%), around 20%)

Just open link http://www.ebay.com/sch/lishengbaby...e=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Just got my pair of team no sleep.

I love them.
Think I'm gonna try to get a pair of Announcements or Overtowns somewhere down the line so I could have a leather based pair.

Damn nice... where did you say you got these? I want one. 

Thanks,

I got them from hibasketball from this forum over his website in China! I was in China around the time that they released and my chinese friends helped me out!

Love the stingray leather they use on the encores. Only downside is no dust bag, which I dont really understand.

New WoW 2 PE colorway vs PHX 11/25/13

I call them the "[COLOR=#red]Red Octobers[/COLOR]"

All of these pics of the WOWs genuinely hurt my heart. Good job at everyone who was able to get some. But just to get some clarification, on peaksneakers and hibasketballshoes, it says the WOW 2 code reds release on jan 15th, instead of dec 15, which was posted on page 32. I can't afford to buy the Kobe 8 and these this holiday season.

Back
Top Bottom