Li-Ning Thread

I tend to agree, but I buy a lot of kicks and Im just about at breaking point with Nike. So I will be picking up a crap ton of Reeboks and WoWs, and because of what they give for the price I will be back to them almost exclusively for my WoWs. It was 200 shipped for my Vets with 2 posters, Iphone case, and a pair of socks. Plus it arrived in 4 days. If we all get behind them they will either be able to continue this level of service or theyll turn into giving us service like NDC. I will do all I can to support them until that level of service changes.

I tend to agree, but I buy a lot of kicks and Im just about at breaking point with Nike. So I will be picking up a crap ton of Reeboks and WoWs, and because of what they give for the price I will be back to them almost exclusively for my WoWs. It was 200 shipped for my Vets with 2 posters, Iphone case, and a pair of socks. Plus it arrived in 4 days. If we all get behind them they will either be able to continue this level of service or theyll turn into giving us service like NDC. I will do all I can to support them until that level of service changes.

QFT!

I've had it with Nike and especially Jordan Brand. I sold off literally ALL of my Retro J's, either just to clear space or help finance some of these WoW purchases. I'm willing to get behind any retailer who can deliver WoW with exceptional price, service, and selection like SS, or Wayofwadeshoes, and even to some of ya'll hibasketballshoes prices can be high, they have amazing customer service and when prices are high like that they are usually buying from resellers themselves, THEN selling to us making no profit, just doing the leg work. Can't really beat that IMO. And other brands like Reebok and even Converse (Aero Jam) have gotten my business for better product at a better price point...period.

^ this.

plus that feel when you playing ball in WoW's and dudes can't guard you causing you to drop insane buckets cause they too busy lookin at your kicks :lol: (okay a bit exaggerated)

Got my Christmas from SS in today.  First time shopping with them but it was actually pretty quick.  Shoes are great quality as usual.  Packaging was top notch and even got Li-Ning socks and mini poster, no case tho.  

Got my Christmas from SS in today.  First time shopping with them but it was actually pretty quick.  Shoes are great quality as usual.  Packaging was top notch and even got Li-Ning socks and mini poster, no case tho.  

Hope I get the same extras, no need for an iPhone case but the socks will definitely be rocked.

Regardless, it's a great gesture and speaks to their customer service.

Last edited:
QFT!

I've had it with Nike and especially Jordan Brand. I sold off literally ALL of my Retro J's, either just to clear space or help finance some of these WoW purchases. I'm willing to get behind any retailer who can deliver WoW with exceptional price, service, and selection like SS, or Wayofwadeshoes, and even to some of ya'll hibasketballshoes prices can be high, they have amazing customer service and when prices are high like that they are usually buying from resellers themselves, THEN selling to us making no profit, just doing the leg work. Can't really beat that IMO. And other brands like Reebok and even Converse (Aero Jam) have gotten my business for better product at a better price point...period.
That is so weird as this has been my sneaker journey the last 9-10 months. Once I saw a few vids on the quality of WoW 1's I was hooked. Then JB started raising prices again on their retros. Add to that the quality was either sub par or flat out sh*t and you had one unhappy camper. I sold all my retro J's this past summer and even a few of my classic Nikes  to get money for Way of Wades, other Li-Nings, and adidas. I now get WoW's for casual and just the sheer beauty and quality of the shoes and use adidas for basketball performance as well as super casual (Stan Smiths anyone). There are other brands out there that are either doing it right (Li-Ning/WoW) or have just as much killer history and classics (adidas). Can't stand what JB has become. I'll always have love and respect for the history and the line of J's, but for now (and foreseeable future) I am done with the Jumpman and swoosh.

Free pair of Stance socks with my order. Love these in person way more than I thought I would.

My SS shipment didn't arrive today. It's stuck in Los Angeles apparently. Makes me salty that others got their pair today.

My SS shipment didn't arrive today. It's stuck in Los Angeles apparently. Makes me salty that others got their pair today.
Don't worry....DHL wouldn't deliver my package becuase I was at work and couldn't sign....

No one told me signature was required....
indifferent.gif

Well my wayofwadeshoes order arrived today, guess they are legit!! My Code Red from Hi Basketball came in as well...enjoy the pics
Which site was this order from? And did they ship from Canada, based on the first label, the distributor is in Burlington, ON???

When are the warriors gonna be releasing on wayofwadeshoes? Is there a set date? Plus any other wow 2s worth looking out for?

Thinking about ordering an 11.5 in the TNS 1.0s. But I'm a TTS 12. Good or bad idea?
Its just me, and I know everyone said go up a .5 size, but Im a 10 in all Nikes and I got a 10 in the WoW 1 cautions which is a little big. I got a 9.5 in the WOW 2 announcements and it fits perfect. I got a 9 in my WoW Vet days, and it fits a little tight, but will fit fine once worn in. To me these fit more like a reebok because a 10 will fit, but I have to go down a .5 in the attaqs and the questions for them to fit perfect.  

God, I really want a pair of TNS's. Im just too cheap to pay more than 250 for them.

Last edited:

The total cost ended up being $218.18, but for 3-day international shipping, free socks, and a phone case it's worth every penny
wink.gif
Pretty decent price if you ask me, nice pick up! shipping from Philippines to U.S would cost around 45-50 depending on the weight of the shoes. I just shipped 2 pairs of WOW 1's from Philippines to U.S, it cost me $111.00. Total weight is 4.5kgs

Back
Top Bottom