Li-Ning Thread

i heard that the way of wade 2 has bad arch support which makes your feet hurt. is this true?

whats weird is that my foot hurt a few times playing ball, might have been something to do with me not stretching first tho but they did hurt while playing in the overtowns. but then again, the grip in the overtowns are the worst out of all the wades so idk :lol:

Anyone notice the random price increase from wayofwadeshoes.com? Ordered a pair of Announcements last week for $159, now all their shoes are $173 and the Code Reds are back ordered.

Anyone notice the random price increase from wayofwadeshoes.com? Ordered a pair of Announcements last week for $159, now all their shoes are $173 and the Code Reds are back ordered.
Yea they did that before one time. Dunno why, because like the next day they were back to regular. I think its someone F-ing up behind the scene.

Well, add another happy customer to the Sunlight Station list! My Encore Overtown's were delivered yesterday, and I ordered on Saturday. Super fast! Like someone said before, I can't even get FTL orders that fast lol.

They added in the usual D Wade poster, a pair of Li-Ning socks and a dri fit type polo. Overall very satisfied, and hopefully going forward they will be a go to source for the WoW line. Here are some pics, even though a fair amount of you guys have them. Love the shoe, don't even have to mention quality at this point...but I will say...IMO the Encore seem to be more TTS than the WoW 2. I got an 8.5 in the Encore, but I think I might have been ok with an 8, whereas my size 8 Dynasty definitely could use some breathing room. Hope this helps some of you still trying to figure out sizing. Enjoy!! :smokin

And which laces do you guys like?

dc30 dc30 Nice pickup. I like the laces as is. The red on the alt pair looks too light.

Thank you sir! It might just be because it's paired with white but I do like the stock laces. Pretty stoked though many of the Wade's seem to come with an extra pair of strings.

Dope pick up @Dc30  

Does anybody has pics of the Announcement 2.0. I've been watching some reviews online and some are showing the midsole with a slight yellow tint on it. Just want to see how that looks.

Dope pick up @Dc30  

Does anybody has pics of the Announcement 2.0. I've been watching some reviews online and some are showing the midsole with a slight yellow tint on it. Just want to see how that looks.
They're glue stains. That's the only flaw with my pair of Annoucements, I can take some pics today.

not all pairs has this though, mine doesn't
Damn. Just the luck of the draw then. Thanks for the info. I'm on the edge of ordering. $189 but you get all those free goodies.

Doing so well not copping kicks this month tho. 
laugh.gif

thanks man. So they yellowing is from the glue they used.
No worries. Yeah, it's just the glue they used. I'm going to return my pair, and pick-up a pair with coloured midsoles like the 305 2.0 or the Code Red 2.0. The midsole is the only issue I had, there were a few flaws like creases and dents(completely unworn) along with the glue stains. I tried to focus in on the second pic to highlight the glue stains, not sure how well it comes across, but basically, the midsole should be bone white, whereas there are tinges of yellow, mostly in the midsole grooves, throughout.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom