Li-Ning Thread

So it's a steal @ $220l?!?

Copped :rolleyes

Lol...I don't think anyone is saying that...but with $250 being a previous high point, $220 is not surprising for whatever CW they are attaching it to. The 4 is still making no sense to me. And if I cop Vet Days from SS, it'll only run me about $140.

No, i'm not implying that you guys are saying that. I wish they had a steady pricing pattern and what releases to the public and not keep certain colorways available like to teamwow cartel or sites like hibasketball and peaksneakers, etc for a higher price. I guess they had to build it up to where they'll now sell more for a lesser price and not make the $220 look bad as oppose to $250 and up.

No, i'm not implying that you guys are saying that. I wish they had a steady pricing pattern and what releases to the public and not keep certain colorways available like to teamwow cartel or sites like hibasketball and peaksneakers, etc for a higher price. I guess they had to build it up to where they'll now sell more for a lesser price and not make the $220 look bad as oppose to $250 and up.
Ahhh got it. Well they've kept it interesting (i.e. Confusing) so far this year. But I agree with you.

I have said this many times, but we need a pair of 4's with some legit leather! You would think with all the pairs releasing there could be at least 1 pair...

^^^ Probably, but man I'm a sucker for leather...

The recent WOW marketing/prices seem familiar with Nike/Jordan Brand...High price and very limited amount of shoes made for each release. Do you guys think this is better or worse for the line?

The recent WOW marketing/prices seem familiar with Nike/Jordan Brand...High price and very limited amount of shoes made for each release. Do you guys think this is better or worse for the line?
worse. raising the barriers of entry  when you're trying to expand a products reach usually doesnt work. u need word of mouth to build up your brand. there will be no word of mouth if the average joe doesnt even know ur product exists, and doesnt even have access to it if they DID want it.

Well, there are legitimately limited Jordan and Nike releases, but generally, J's have huge production numbers for the retros - it's why there are 2 VIII's and a VII you can still pick up online (that and I think VIII's are awful, and the VII CW is terrible).

I think even "limited" Nike and Jordan releases have to have greater production numbers than "limited" Wades. Wades just don't have the market for production numbers anywhere near Nikes. But, yeah, they seem to be trying out that business model.

I've expressed my issues with the brand several times at this point, and I'm done with Wades as things currently stand. Good luck to him/them.

Anybody know the current purchase price for these?

Dont know much about Li-ning Does anyone know anything about these what model/version? What year released? Took one pic with flash to show 3m. Thanks for any help.

Those are the 808 2.0. They were originally supposed to be the WOW 3 Encore (or 3.5), but they ended up scrapping the plans to release the playoff version. They haven't released at retail yet. Those are a sample.

Back for the tns 4s. Will probably be my only 4. Are they 3m or no. I wish they never would have went past the 2. The 1 imo was a perfect shoe at the perfect price

Back
Top Bottom