Li-Ning Thread

Smooth

:lol: the edition is again calling these "limited"

They may be limited to the edition cause they get there pairs from the same place we all get our pairs they buy then from fanatics then say there's "limited pairs"

Last edited:
laugh.gif
the edition is again calling these "limited"

They may be limited to the edition cause they get there pairs from the same place we all get our pairs they buy then from fanatics then say there's "limited pairs"
Everything is Limited. 

This is the worst Christmas shoe in the Wade line. The 2 and 3 Christmas editions were classics. I'm not sure how they go from unique, creative designs to this.

Over the past weekend, I wore the Christmas 2's and 3's, and people stopped me everywhere I was with them. No matter what age or gender, everyone wanted to know what brand they were, and they couldn't believe what a nice looking Christmas shoe it was. They really missed the opportunity to capitalize on the Christmas release and to be different while all other companies continuously make boring holiday shoes.

Easy pass for me. I dunno why but they are. They are literally the first TNS I just dont give a S about. 

Crazy.

Only TNS I think are better than the 4's are the 3's. Frankly I'm disappointed that the TNS 3's were not a general release (or any of the other TNS a far as I know). I will say this is my first ever Wade and I'm very pleased to say the least.

Over the past weekend, I wore the Christmas 2's and 3's, and people stopped me everywhere I was with them. No matter what age or gender, everyone wanted to know what brand they were, and they couldn't believe what a nice looking Christmas shoe it was. They really missed the opportunity to capitalize on the Christmas release and to be different while all other companies continuously make boring holiday shoes.
This over and over...same exact scenario. This years Christmas shoes besides Adidas and Ewing are pretty lame. The Wow4 is not bad in general, just not that Christmas themed especially after a superb outing for the 2 and 3. 1's were awesome so but I've never seen them besides Wade's feet.

Back
Top Bottom