Li-Ning Thread

$225 retail is a giant middle finger to all the frightful fans. 
Yes and no. Last 2 Christmas drops were $250, and the 2's sold out with the QUICKNESS. 3's were readily available. I have both but just like myself and deputy cadillac deputy cadillac said above they were great Christmas releases. But the 2's were the sickest suede/leather. The Ugly Sweater 3's had the woven upper with leather panels. This year the overall design is fine...just as a regular GR though. No holiday themes to speak of. The Li-Ning description on IG says reflective silver with white triangle and a hint of infared so you can rock all year. So basically giving us a generic CW, calling it Christmas and slapping $225 on it. It's no different than the Liberty etc in design/construction/materials at $190.

As I said...Ewing has it's Miracle on 33rd drop and Adidas has their Christmas pack out today as well. Both dumping on these and Nike for holiday themes.

Last edited:
just looked brandblack up.... nah, im good

Alright more for us lol. For real though, put them on your feet it might change your mind.

BrandBlack sold out with the quickness. There are 4 pairs I gotta try and get with their re-stock.

Yeah I was there when they released. Thought they were going to have the black pair as well, but they did not. They probably held pairs for the restock to create the buzz. 2016, they should have more in stock and in other places that carried the brand. Need the all black and/or black red pair only.

The Christmas image on the WOW site is nicely themed for the holidays, too bad no one would look at the shoes and recognize what they're for.

Yall seen this version before right?

I might be in the minority but I really like these! have these guys been scraped or were they an early sample?

Thanks!!!! They posted some WOW 4 "All City" that looked interesting. Though I can't seem to find them on the peak website. They were red and black. Looked cool but the pic they posted were blurry.

I might be in the minority but I really like these! have these guys been scraped or were they an early sample?
i heard they were going to be part of a "sweatsuit" pack.  I think the teal colorway shown here is supposed to represent south beach, while another colorway, mostly a light brown upper was supposed to represent chicago.    

Yea he definitely stupid. THEY are actually pretty limited and hard to find. Took a a good minute to find my pair. Will most likely be my only 4 I own tho which is why I had to make it happen.
ive been waitin for some 13's to resurface, but theyre not lol

Ordered the Christmas 4's from Sunlightstations on the 20th. Came today. The red is much lighter in person. Its almost pinkish. Kind of a Jordan infared color. Still like them. Awesome service from Sunlightstation. Bunch of goodies.

Been wearing this since early December, it may not a Christmas Wade but I take any red for Christmas spirit
laugh.gif

Sooo comfie.

Back
Top Bottom