Liam Neesons smh

I see your point, but until the consequences of a person of color's **** up = consequences of a white person's **** up, I'm not just going to let **** like this slide
Again, I understand you feeling like this. Imo you have to apply the logic consistently otherwise it's not legit.

Don't have a Twitter. Your said something ridiculous and I responded accordingly. Was he supposed to get a high five for his statement?
Where did I refer to praise?
Maybe just not a lambasting for someone that admits his fault and committed no crime...
Pretty sure there are others more deserving of the witch hunt.

You're dying to make a point that isn't there.
Take a deep breathe. You're trying too hard.

Neeson is trippin, there is absolutely no reason to even bring that **** up. I'm nor surprised tho son been washed

Where did I refer to praise?
Maybe just not a lambasting for someone that admits his fault and committed no crime...
Pretty sure there are others more deserving of the witch hunt.

You're dying to make a point that isn't there.
Take a deep breathe. You're trying too hard.

Plotting to kill a black dude because he's black is pretty serious. Idk what world you're living in bruh.

How do you not expect him to get "lambasted" for saying he walked around for a week wanting to intentionally provoke black people so he could have an excuse to try to kill them?

When idiots yell "Fake outrage" I'm always wondering what the F makes people confident enough in their analysis of people that they don't even know to determine that someone else is not sincere about being upset about something.

Thats really the dumbest, most dismissive and reductive thing someone could say and its super prevalent on NT.

Like something ugly happens, people are upset, then here comes 10 dudes hiding behind computers shouting "FAKE OUTRAGE BECAUSE IT WON'T BE ON THE FRONT PAGE NEXT WEEK!"

FOH.

:smh:

Dude took those tough guy roles to the dome I see.

Out here talking reckless while being built like one punch to the chest wouldn’t cave him in.

Whose mans?

Back
Top Bottom