Liam Neesons smh

Rapists should be beaten with clubs regardless of what race they are.
let’s be serious real quick. Neeson explicitly said “ he wanted to murder any black man he saw” that doesn’t equal beating a rapist. Second, N. Ireland had a population of around 5 Million and of that 5 million there is on 58’000 blacks. that means exactly 1% of their population is black. Her alleged rapist she said she didn’t know but knew he was black and he wont reveal any more info about it? It’s a fish in a barrel type case but Neeson won’t relay anymore info. Sounds kinda fishy to me b.

let’s be serious real quick. Neeson explicitly said “ he wanted to murder any black man he saw” that doesn’t equal beating a rapist. Second, N. Ireland had a population of around 5 Million and of that 5 million there is on 58’000 blacks. that means exactly 1% of their population is black. Her alleged rapist she said she didn’t know but knew he was black and he wont reveal any more info about it? It’s a fish in a barrel type case but Neeson won’t relay anymore info. Sounds kinda fishy to me b.
I'm not defending Liam I'm condeming rapists.
Don't try and flip it, you know THAT isn't the point here.
Its not the point but it's how I feel. Y'all be mad sensitive when your heroes get exposed.

Mother****er will still get a standing ovation from his cauc peers at whatever the next award show is smh

He's supposed to get sympathy because he was acting like a**whole?
Yeah it's learning someone you've always ****ed with hated your guts and may have killed you at some point and you just got the news and haven't even lived with it yet. Ya'll expecting people to go in this instant "oh well, that's cool"? Nah **** him.

Forgiveness at some point in these incidents is something I discuss at times when these things pop up on social media, like ok they apologized, now what? That said, this here's the exception. at no point is someone who ever thought of hunting and murdering black people forgivable in my world, whether you're sorry or not. Racism is one thing, but this? Nah

Yeah it's learning someone you've always ****ed with hated your guts and may have killed you at some point and you just got the news and haven't even lived with it yet. Ya'll expecting people to go in this instant "oh well, that's cool"? Nah **** him.

Forgiveness at some point in these incidents is something I discuss at times when these things pop up on social media, like ok they apologized, now what? That said, this here's the exception. at no point is someone who ever thought of hunting and murdering black people forgivable in my world, whether you're sorry or not. Racism is one thing, but this? Nah
This.

If Michael B. Jordan came out and said this about his youth and white people, we'd hear a certain leader tweeting about it. Y'all really wanna think about forgiving someone who at one point hoped to run into some conflict that gave him an excuse to kill a black person. Go think about that for a second. **** him and his hor**** movies.

Imagine saying that after someone truly evil, it still doesn't go over well and you'd be persecuted. Like "after Dylan Roof I went out hunting every white kid and wanted to murder them, i'm good now though". He may very well regret it, but who gives a ****.

*I've actually dealt with this similar feeling in real life, someone said how they used to feel vs how they do now. Didn't change that distrust.

It didn’t even sound like something he was pressed about and forced to say. It just randomly came up. That’s the most alarming thing.

It's crazy. And he thought it was cool to say and he had no problem.

Not just black guy or black dude, but black bastard.

The definition of WS. He thought that was cool to say and had no problems saying it.

but he kissed Viola Davis though :lol:

How it came up

"Asked how his character turns to anger, the actor replied that "something primal" kicks in when a someone close to you is the victim of violence.
He said: "God forbid you've ever had a member of your family hurt under criminal conditions. I'll tell you a story. This is true."

Neeson said the alleged rape took place a long time ago and he found out about it when he came back from a trip abroad. The actor went on to use racially offensive language about the attacker.

He said: "She handled the situation of the rape in the most extraordinary way.

"But my immediate reaction was... I asked, did she know who it was? No. What colour were they? She said it was a black person.

"I went up and down areas with a cosh, hoping I'd be approached by somebody - I'm ashamed to say that - and I did it for maybe a week, hoping some [uses air quotes with fingers] 'black bastard' would come out of a pub and have a go at me about something, you know? So that I could kill him."

DA864AF8-96E2-4768-9167-34E554E6AE3F.jpeg

Personally im at corssroads whether how much weight i give someones past action/beliefs, and how they get treated in real time. Depending how egregious the act, of course. But words and beleifs manifest. So, i have a hard time “canceling” the person completely.

Yes,liam is a clown for his thought. And speaks alot of white privelege that he can not only say that out loud, but at the time of his thoughts, he knew his actions would be justified.

He has to really show his train of thought has changed and plead, beg, cry (which he wont do) to garner favor again.

Back
Top Bottom