Life After Death Is A PERFECT Album.....

Originally Posted by iLLscan

[h3][/h3]
Life After Death Is A PERFECT Album.....
Not in my opinion.

Yup, Puff had him singing on "playa hater"
smh.gif

oh, and PUFFY was on the album.. smh

I admit that I can't stand the beat on "I Love The Dough," but Jay and Big wrecked that !+@% - I always wanted somebody to blend that !+@% withsomething else...

And you must be outta your eva-lovin' mind to throw dirt on Mo Money Mo Problems.

Triple Beam Lyrical Dream.

I won't get caught up in perfect and great, whatever whatever, this album is a classic....it may have some questionable joints...but overall they areheavily outnumbered by the heat on this shh

How do y'all not like I Love The Dough? And dude that said he ain't feelin' the beat on it....how can you not? It fits the vibe of that songperfectly.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Fin you is one of the best sexin songs EVER....

Mo Money Mo problems defined a whole era in Hip-Hop and BIG laid down one fo the coldest and most recognizable verses in the history or rap music.....

Miss U was just piff all the way around. Joints pulls on the hearts strings something serious....

Those joints are far from weak.

laugh.gif
you aint never lie... I've seen middle-aged white ladiesrappin this @ live karaoke and not lookin @the screen

I like BIG.....but no.... Ready to Die>Life After Death
F%^^* you tonight...ehhhhh
I love the dough...ehhhh
Notorious Thugs....ehhhh I cant take Bone though
Another....Wack
Goin back to Cali......Wack
Playa Hater......Awful
The world is filled....ehhhh
Puff sprinkled this CD with too much of his commercial take that take that BS....Ready to Die was raw.Much better in my opinion

I can't see how dudes don't like I Love the Dough, Mo Money Mo Problems, or *!%%%*+ you Tonight. Dudes is wild up in this joint. Inregards to Life After Death, it's a classic but not perfection. Some tracks can be skipped.

I admit that I can't stand the beat on "I Love The Dough," but Jay and Big wrecked that !+@% - I always wanted somebody to blend that !+@% with something else...

And you must be outta your eva-lovin' mind to throw dirt on Mo Money Mo Problems.

F%^^* you tonight...ehhhhh
I love the dough...ehhhh
Notorious Thugs....ehhhh I cant take Bone though
Another....Wack
Goin back to Cali......Wack
Playa Hater......Awful
The world is filled....ehhhh

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom