Life decisions...which one would you make PICS FOR THE BEASTS

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by homelessmrbob

i'm 25...shes 20...she didnt tell me she was pregnant when i first met her. i just saw this picture on her facebook tonight and am feeling like the world is going to end since i can't be with her

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

I don't think he is a troll. He has stated that he has been lurking on here for 3-4 years. So Im sure that someone who was lurking on here for so long would know the rules of the game. Which includes pics and the slang's.

Looks like we found his other screenname.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

someone ban this troll hes as useful to Niketalk as a pancake sitting on a dogs head
Spoiler [+]
68709751-M.jpg

I used to be in the same position as you, just 8 years younger.

Don't do it!!! Not worth it.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

I don't think he is a troll. He has stated that he has been lurking on here for 3-4 years. So Im sure that someone who was lurking on here for so long would know the rules of the game. Which includes pics and the slang's.

Looks like we found his other screenname.
        Okay....

Hey guys...been a lurker on NT for the past 3-4 years and decided to finally make an account as I need some advice.  I have started to hang out with this girl for the past three or so months...hit it off well...thought we were gonna be something.  Turns out she is pregnant with another man and she doesn't want him being the father.  She wants me.  What do I do...I really like this girl, but how can I be a father of another mans child...i mean he should be the one to step up but I'm willing to be the bigger man and raise this child so he doesn't end up like his father.

anyone have any advice or anyone who have been in this situation??

Pics for the beasts....

prego.jpg

Fam just team raw it a few times until till its time for the baby to come out and then dip.... Straight up.... That's the best way to go about it.... Besides Ur 25 fam..... U should b old enough for Ur common sence too kick in fam....

Originally Posted by TxRook

Pic wasn't necessary in this situation.

It is a tough decision to raise another man's child. You might get emotionally attached. I remember reading once on this forum, the thread was something about dating a woman with a kid(s). One member said he was heartbroken when they (his girlfriend at the time) separated because he felt as if the kid was his. I personally have never experienced something like this but I definitely wouldn't want to. Seems like you're really into this girl though. Maybe try to convince the girl to work out some type of joint custody with the father. Wanting to raise the kid is an admirable decision but it shouldn't have to fall on your shoulders only. Like KSJ said, ultimately it comes down to your decision. Take into account a lot factors and make your own decision. This isn't an everyday occurrence that we can just easily give you advice. Good luck, my brethren.

this is true

U guys got me thinking if Im in this for the long haul...but she gives the best head eve

what the f.... dude that's mad gross from a pregnant chick ewwww
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom