Life decisions...which one would you make PICS FOR THE BEASTS

Originally Posted by homelessmrbob

i'm 25...shes 20...she didnt tell me she was pregnant when i first met her. i just saw this picture on her facebook tonight and am feeling like the world is going to end since i can't be with her

Huh?  How have you been hanging out with her and never knew she was pregnant?  Was she wearing baggy clothes?  Seriously, she's about to go through labor any day now and you're just now finding out she's pregnant.  You don't owe the kid anything, and you'll find another girl. 
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
@ the thought of wifing a JO, she's lovin' the crew OP...

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

this thread is COMEDY. read that paragraph then look AT the pic..is you serious? aiyo some people are into fetish's, though. i mean...if u want 2 pound the head of that baby with your stick go head...nobody stoppin u, u should wife her up bro
smokin.gif
Thanks but i dont know if i can hit that for the first time with that little guy in there...what if i poke its eye out.

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

this thread is COMEDY. read that paragraph then look AT the pic..is you serious? aiyo some people are into fetish's, though. i mean...if u want 2 pound the head of that baby with your stick go head...nobody stoppin u, u should wife her up bro
smokin.gif
Thanks but i dont know if i can hit that for the first time with that little guy in there...what if i poke its eye out.
antoine-dodson-gif.gif

I had faith that you weren't trolling and actually wanted help ...
30t6p3b.gif

a child is a huge responsibility, continue dating but make no commitments...3 months isnt a whole lot

Originally Posted by RESPECT FINESSE

Honestly OP, if the feeling is mutual between you and her and you're really feeling this chick, then do what you feel is right. Do realize that with her in this predicament, that she isn't looking for any type of inconsistency in the relationship at all. If you feel that it's too much of a commitment to make then do it moving and it's as simple as that. She's not looking for a relationship, she's looking for a man to become a father figure in her child's life. I know a few dudes that have took over the role as a father figure and as simpish as some posters on here will make it sound, I have the utmost respect for those dudes who picked up where deadbeats left off. It's all just a matter of if you really like this girl and would commit to having some type of role in shaping this child's future.
I know...its just I don't know how other people are going to react to the situation.  Everyone will probably think I am an idiot for being with this girl.  She is my world right now.  All I do is hang out with or wait till she comes home from going out with her friends to get a chance to talk to her.  I want to be that solid rock in her life...
think?

Originally Posted by Giraffe

She is going to put your name on the birth certificate then get back with her baby daddy.

You will stuck be paying for their lifestyle for awhile.

This! If your serious....

trollin or not

its a bad idea, i dont want to jynx anything for myself *knocks on wood*

but the last thing i want to do is raise another mans child. just dont see myself doing that..

Back
Top Bottom