LIFE Goes Inside Today's KKK (pics)

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Yall remember that time we invaded stormfront? posted a @@$* ton of white chicks getting rammed by BBC's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yup
laugh.gif
 Thread or link please?

how can you be a proud american and then carry a swastika on your back? your forfathers fought the nazis and now you rep their crazy ideology?
%++++.

These dudes really ain't about ++$@ anymore.  
After working in a prison where the majority of inmates on my caseload are white power types (Southern Brotherhood, Hammerskins, Aryan Brotherhood, etc.), these dudes ain't ++$@.  All the Hitler and swastika tattoos in the world mean absolutely nothing--when it comes down to it they'll be quiet as kept about their racist ideologies.  Hell, half the nazi types I encounter are mad friendly and I'm black myself.  
laugh.gif
   Google Louis Oddo...these are the types of nazi cats I deal with on a daily basis and they're the most courteous dudes in the damn prison.  

Ultimately, I feel like most of these dudes get their rocks off being around their "brothers" and having circle jerks over how all the minorities have screwed their race over.  But when confronted by minorities, most of them won't utter a peep and they more than likely won't resort to any of the violence associated w/ the old KKK.  Of course there are exceptions, but in general, they're all talk and they do most of their talking amongst themselves these days.    

Originally Posted by rickwonder

Ignorance running rampant in america, old news.
Yes, a few thousand knuckleheads in robes in a country of 300 million people means our country is running rampant with ignorance. The KKK (and groups of their ilk) is so insignificant they're not even worth discussing. The mere fact we are even talking about them is all they want. They hold a rally, people get their panties in a bunch, and they sit back and watch as cameras take pictures. Their existence is validated when you keep acknowledging them. To be honest I haven't heard anything about the KKK beyond their standard demonstrations in years until this thread. The KKK is not a problem in this country. They are their own little fringe sector of society and if you leave them be, then you don't have to worry about it. There are far greater problems in this country.

I'm not defending the KKK. I think they're deplorable, but giving them any ounce of recognition is what keeps them slightly above the level of non-existence.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Yes, a few thousand knuckleheads in robes in a country of 300 million people means our country is running rampant with ignorance. The KKK (and groups of their ilk) is so insignificant they're not even worth discussing. The mere fact we are even talking about them is all they want. They hold a rally, people get their panties in a bunch, and they sit back and watch as cameras take pictures. Their existence is validated when you keep acknowledging them. To be honest I haven't heard anything about the KKK beyond their standard demonstrations in years until this thread. The KKK is not a problem in this country. They are their own little fringe sector of society and if you leave them be, then you don't have to worry about it. There are far greater problems in this country.

I'm not defending the KKK. I think they're deplorable, but giving them any ounce of recognition is what keeps them slightly above the level of non-existence.
Obviously he wasn't just talking about the KKK.

Any who spend their time on hate aren't worth my time. Pointless hate, I wont give a second thought to.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

hmm. i wonder if any of them are brave enough to parade around in their suit by themselves. Ignorant cowards
30t6p3b.gif
useless to society.
30t6p3b.gif
dude has racist tatted on his forehead.

my question would be if they be brave enough to march down compton or demonstrate here in los angeles 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

not being racist i respect all people...but dont these people know that whites are the new minority 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

the Klan scared me for YEARS

we spend a summer in SC when we were younger w/my grandparents and that summer they were burning crosses in front a few churches...my grandfather was also a pastor at the time and i was terrified...

i didnt tell my parents till like last year about how scared i was and they said they would have came and got us had they known...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]cuz of that i don't want to live any further south than VA[/color]
the klan is alive and well in Virginia... they made a few appearances during the Obama election
30t6p3b.gif

I'd like to see these people march in front of some Mara Salvatrucha "MS 13" and have a taste of their own medicine
mad.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Obviously he wasn't just talking about the KKK.
If a group with such visible ignorance and hatred can be so insignificant, then everyone else is hardly a threat. Ya'll blow this stuff out of proportion. Its like what Adam Carolla says: "there are a lot of a-holes in society, but not a lot of racists."

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Stromfront is hilarious. I browse that forum from time to time, just to get a few laughs.

the funniest is people who are different levels of racist trying to justify and argue it amongst each other. Like there was a dude on there who likes Beyonce and was trying to explain how she's just white enough to be palatable (obviously while using other racial epithets and generalizations to describe the rest of black women), and everyone else was killing him.

It really is comedy. I go there and correspond with members using throw away email accounts. The bad thing is there are some really well versed, intelligent people there but they preach unrelenting ignorance and hatred. Its more sad than anything to me.

The night Obama won the presidency................pure gold. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom