LIGHTS OUT

it's not a new set up, it's a usual routine that if your no. were called and you're not there physically.

your no./spot will be forfeited and on with the next no.

@jason16 - good for you bro! was the guy behind you.. during our count, we're supposed to be at around 240-250ish.. **#$% line jumpers!!! haaay I hope themanang's who got their stubs would rock the light outs!!
eyes.gif

@nwo0714 - stubs will be called 9:45PM.. I think the 6PM thingy is for a program and/or surprise drop (just overheard the guy with the videocam)..

dsc04885.jpg

Originally Posted by kennster

@nwo0714 - stubs will be called 9:45PM.. I think the 6PM thingy is for a program and/or surprise drop (just overheard the guy with the videocam)..
so that means that i can come at around 9:00pm tomorrow? since the no.1 will be called at 9:25pm?
can anyone confrim
smile.gif

i still have a class until 8pm. that is why i can't come early.
thanks

@kennster wag mawalan ng pagasa bka my hindi bumili ng shoes
laugh.gif
yeah theguy infront of me said no 240+ siya wonder what happened sa harap.

Originally Posted by jau014

whew..just got back from bhs
laugh.gif
so many people were in line..even lolas are camping out for the shoe
roll.gif

i know that there are many NTers in the line because they look and talk like one..but i still don't know anyone here personally
laugh.gif

i got no.165..anyone near me?
laugh.gif
i am 166

Originally Posted by jason16

@kennster wag mawalan ng pagasa bka my hindi bumili ng shoes
laugh.gif
yeah the guy infront of me said no 240+ siya wonder what happened sa harap.
yun na nga eh, during our last count nasa around 240-250 tayo eh.. oh well %@%% happens.. just hope the manangs and the rugby boys flaketomorrow..
laugh.gif

congrats again bro on your 259..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by monase

Originally Posted by jau014

whew..just got back from bhs
laugh.gif
so many people were in line..even lolas are camping out for the shoe
roll.gif

i know that there are many NTers in the line because they look and talk like one..but i still don't know anyone here personally
laugh.gif

i got no.165..anyone near me?
laugh.gif
i am 166

wow you were behind me im the guy in all black..i just knew you are from NT because i overheard you talking to your friends about the SJ and some othershoes..and im guessing they are also from NT? i am just shy to approach and ask if you are from NT hehehe
anyway..ill just see you tom sir..im gonna be late though
laugh.gif

@kennster

don't lose hope! I remember during the release of the 1st trainer, I was #38 and only 35 pairs were sold during the fight day, but luckily I got mine toothanks for those who didn't able to come
smile.gif
good luck!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by icebox15

@kennster

don't lose hope! I remember during the release of the 1st trainer, I was #38 and only 35 pairs were sold during the fight day, but luckily I got mine too thanks for those who didn't able to come
smile.gif
good luck!
smile.gif
thanks bro for the encouragement.. hope I get the same break..
smile.gif

by the way what size do you wear? my concern is that sz 10 is the resellers' choice, hope they leave me 1 pair..
tired.gif

I got 11.5 that time, since I usually wear 11, so half size bigger is fine
smile.gif
I feel sorry to the guy behind me that time, because the last 4 guys before mecame in group, and looks like resellers, he should have got his pair if only there were around 3 to 4 vacant slots then, good luck for tomorrow!
smile.gif

Nike has a surprise for you folks that's why they asked you to come at 6pm.

Maybe they're gonna bring in Hatton?

laugh.gif

Be back with some photos.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Nike has a surprise for you folks that's why they asked you to come at 6pm.

Maybe they're gonna bring in Hatton?

laugh.gif

Be back with some photos.
too bad my class is til 8pm. hatton should wear the shoe and the shirt
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom