LIGHTS OUT

Si ate parang nasa bakuran lang ng bahay nya ah.
laugh.gif

Congrats to those who weathered the storm... literally.
happy.gif
It seems that this shoe will also be released in the US. Found out via Sneakernews.

Originally Posted by msgt16

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Congrats to those who weathered the storm... literally.
happy.gif
It seems that this shoe will also be released in the US. Found out via Sneakernews.[/color]
I never said that it was a PI release only.

I remember mentioning Fatlace, NTSF, NTLV and UNDFTD LV in other forums.

See you all tonight!

It's gonna be fun.

wink.gif

Are the stubs signed or have any security that it won't be duplicated?

Good luck and Congrats to you guys who have their chance to get this...

I hope they only sell to the registered names of those who claimed the stubs.. hope they ask for IDs during the purchase..
eyes.gif

tonight, Nike BHS' cash registers will be ringing every minute, total amount of 1.5M just for the trainers alone...sales quota achieved.....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kennster

I hope they only sell to the registered names of those who claimed the stubs.. hope they ask for IDs during the purchase..
eyes.gif

No ID necessary. As long as you have the stub when your number is called then you're good.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Originally Posted by kennster

eyes.gif

No ID necessary. As long as you have the stub when your number is called then you're good.
Ah ok.. was hoping they'd require an ID coz I'm pretty sure that we won't be seeing the yayas/drivers/manangs/lolas/for hires who wereso rampant yesterday..
eyes.gif

Think I saw you yesterday sir KC.. you were walking with the guy with the full sleeve tats..
smile.gif

Damn line cutters.... I was 198 on the head count prior to the stub handouts. When my stub was handed out to me..... I was 205. Anyway, I'm still happy Ihave a chance at copping a pair even though I didn't camped out. Went there around 8:30am yesterday morning. Damn sun..... even though i have an umbrella,I'm about 2-3 tones darker. hahahahaha

Shoutouts to NT peeps who where there, my mainman Jojo and Miko and to those familiar NT faces I always see in releases. See you all again later!!

sir yung stubs ba for the purchase of the trainer 1 lang? panu kung gusto ko bumili nung shirt lang pero wala naman akong no/stub, does that mean na im noteligible to buy the shirt tonight?

wow that person must really have the hook ups, baka siya si namber wan?
laugh.gif

anyway heard the tees would drop at some nike parks, dont know if its the same as the one to be released tonight.

can anyone confirm?

got word about the "surprise" later..Better get ready with more moolah aside from the one's you'll use for the lights out items...

Originally Posted by nwo0714

got word about the "surprise" later..Better get ready with more moolah aside from the one's you'll use for the lights out items...

There's a different CW aside from the lights out?
happy.gif
I heard MP is flying back to Manila this afternoon to attend Rod Nazario's burial. Could it bealso that he's dropping by at 6pm to sign autographs? We'll see.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom