LIGHTS OUT

eek.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

anyway heard the tees would drop at some nike parks, dont know if its the same as the one to be released tonight.

can anyone confirm?

confirmed. and its the same shirt
wink.gif

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

anyway heard the tees would drop at some nike parks, dont know if its the same as the one to be released tonight.

can anyone confirm?

confirmed. and its the same shirt
wink.gif
thanks! no need to go to bhs later yey
smile.gif

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

can anyone confirm?
Will it drop also tonight? Or this weekend or next week?

i bought the shirt yesterday here in baguio.. sayang di ko naabutan si manny ipapa autograph ko na sana... mabilis tumakbo eh.
laugh.gif

6PM event cancelled due to rain? already here pero wala naman happening pa.. asked the bouncers, 9PM pa daw start..

Big ups to Nike PI for keeping the whole thing together despite the weather. It was really organized
happy.gif

Shoutout to everyone that was there (and not there)...Josh, JA, KC, Mark (WeLegendary), Miko and some other familiar faces! I hope everyone gets their pair.You all deserve it after putting up with that rain. LIGHTS OUT, fellas! That was a good one
wink.gif

props to nikeph for making this happen, to the familiar faces, new friends who braved the rain, at yung mga "hakot"

tiring but fun and all worth it. congrats to all NTers who were able to cop their shoes and shirts. shoutouts to all the NTers who were there in lineespecially to the people i met.
jason, chase, mamba, mon.
hey jethro didn't saw you
laugh.gif

jason will not be the one to close the store
roll.gif
lucky guy

Originally Posted by monase

@jau014- thanks for the hook-up on the extra shirts! wear your sz 10's proud!
no prob sir
smile.gif

yes i will definitely rock them
happy.gif

see you again next time.

Back
Top Bottom