Like SERIOUSLY tho, WTeF ? Worst MMA fight ever....

I want to know what the Ref, Promoters, and people in the crowd think

?
he really showed up?
ohwell.gif
I have to endure this?

EDIT: WOW, NEVERMIND
WHAT DO THE KIDS THAT LOST TO HIM IN WRESTLING THINK?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

read the article on ESPN yesterday, dude wasn't allowed to swing. Now I see the fightin it's even more hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I want to know what the Ref, Promoters, and people in the crowd think

?
he really showed up?
ohwell.gif
I have to endure this?

EDIT: WOW, NEVERMIND
WHAT DO THE KIDS THAT LOST TO HIM IN WRESTLING THINK?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
....MMA is completely separate from wrestling.

If I had to fight an amputee, I'd have an easy day and kick his face the entire match. In wrestling, I would have to score a takedown on someone who canspin around easily with no limbs, and try to get in a pin on them who can just as easily slip out. There is literally, no grip on their arms when wrestling, asyou often fight for wrist control, which is one of the key things for wrestling. For him, all he has to do is somehow make me trip, and I'll fall, givinghim a takedown. On top of that, stalling points are given to him if I can't think of how to score a takedown soon enough.

In wrestling it is a lot easier to win as an amputee.

I would round house kick ol dude in the cheek bone KO 5 secs into round one

I mean really, he shouldnt be in thatt ring

this pisses me off so much hes got no damn arms or legs idc if u want to feel equal dog u cant fight.. if i was in the ring i would have kicked him in the facetill my foot was bloody then continue to beat him till he never wants to fight again. i would enjoy watching him cry and maybe even enjoy seeing him be in awheel chair after for being dumb enough to think he had a chance to win. i just wish they had him fight someone who would have shown no mercy and punished himthe way he should have been. im mad

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I wonder what would happen if you threw him in a pool.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Originally Posted by JaeEL

this pisses me off so much hes got no damn arms or legs idc if u want to feel equal dog u cant fight.. if i was in the ring i would have kicked him in the face till my foot was bloody then continue to beat him till he never wants to fight again. i would enjoy watching him cry and maybe even enjoy seeing him be in a wheel chair after for being dumb enough to think he had a chance to win. i just wish they had him fight someone who would have shown no mercy and punished him the way he should have been. im mad

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you OD homie

y'all too much.

But for real I just would've went up to him and held ohis head with one hand. How could he retaliate?

Originally Posted by JaeEL

this pisses me off so much hes got no damn arms or legs idc if u want to feel equal dog u cant fight.. if i was in the ring i would have kicked him in the face till my foot was bloody then continue to beat him till he never wants to fight again. i would enjoy watching him cry and maybe even enjoy seeing him be in a wheel chair after for being dumb enough to think he had a chance to win. i just wish they had him fight someone who would have shown no mercy and punished him the way he should have been. im mad
Jesus...the image I've drawn, from your sentiments about the situation, make your personality look almost as ugly as the thing in your avy.

Back
Top Bottom