Lil B trying out for the Warriors.... :rollin

, there was a 76 year old man there as well. That should tell u all you need to know about Lil B.
that "76 year old man" old story was pretty inspiring though...that tells me what i need to know about you bruh

5-point bucket tho??
roll.gif

Last edited:
Remember when henz0, peace and blessing be upon him, scored a 5-Point shot on NTers without hitting the rim, backboard, net, or air?

We're about to see the same thing with the BASEDGOD on TV, peace and blessing be upon him.

When he does that, Craig Sager will go in with a post-game interview, and Lil B will lay his hands upon him and cure him of his fashion disease. Praise be to BASEDGOD.

:lol: yall ****** too much

http://www.complex.com/sports/2012/...r-the-warriors-d-league-team-over-the-weekend

Still, Lil B seemed to have fun with it and made the most of the opportunity:

Lil B From The Pack

[emoji]10004[/emoji]

@LILBTHEBASEDGOD

At the nba warriors tryouts right now just did a interview for the news, love to the whole golden state warriors staff i love yall - Lil B
14 Oct 12

Retweet
Favorite

Lil B From The Pack

[emoji]10004[/emoji]

@LILBTHEBASEDGOD

ITS CRAZY CUZ I THOUGHT COACH WUD BE PLAYING ME AS THE 1 AT NBA TRY OUTS TODAY BUT HE WANTED ME AT THE 2, TODAY WAS #BASED HISTORY - Lil B

Damn everyone at them tryouts look 5'6.

this is a joke right? and is he really going to be in nba 2k13? that will be wack they needa stop putting celebrities in games that is so corny

i mean...only if you purchase the Based version.

It was an open tryout...you pay $100 and you get the chance to get noticed by the d-league affiliate...NOT the Warriors. ****, there was a 76 year old man there as well. That should tell u all you need to know about Lil B.
what? that he's swag to the maximum? that he's tiny shirt, tiny pants w/ the AK? that Young BasedGod used to date Miley Cyrus? That he got 20 beetches over here...30 beetches over there? c'mon son you gotta stop hatin on a Real B Town legend.

Back
Top Bottom