Lil Boosie fans MIGHT wanna pay attention to this.....

Boosie was gonna do like, minimal time for having marijuana and a gun. The time was only mandatory because obviously, as a convicted felon, they're gonna make you sit over having a handgun.

While incarcerated for that, they brought the murder charges.

While incarcerated for the original charge, and the murder charges, he was given an 8 year sentence for attempting to smuggle drugs (codeine, marijuana and possible ecstacy from what I'm told) into jail not once, not twice, but THREE times.

Long story short, he's never gonna get out of the legal system. They said because he's doing state time for the 8 year bid, good behavior (which he isn't going to get at this rate, btw) on top of the time already served, that he's got like 2 years left. But between then and now, they're going to start the trial regarding the hitman for hire stuff. Now Boosie's camp, his lawyers, all that, are trying to get the shooter Marlo Mike on the stand because MIRACULOUSLY, this kid has decided he was coerced into his statement and has been writing every lawyer in Louisiana to get a new lawyer.

Problem is, there's a ton of evidence (including references in music and videos) that point otherwise. Boosie's gonna be on trial for the next 5 years at minimum.

Originally Posted by zube42

boosie-letter-alex.jpg
beautiful penmanship by the way

nthat.gif

can't wait till his welcome home concert concert come to NC.....it'll be night out w/ the dope boys like old times 
nthat.gif

He's getting out for sure. Don't know how much truth there is to that date, but from talking to someone in the family, last I heard, the legal team had them under the impression that since he beat the case, he'd be out by 2014 at the latest because of time served, good behavior, etc... so it's possible. Dudes get out down south madddddddddd early.

Damn, thought dude dude wasn't getting til 2025. Pretty convenient since a couple days ago I was spinning Swerve, Wipe Me Down, Zoom, and Like That Remix.

Hopefully his release will get Webbie to chill out with that BS he been on.....   get back on his Savage Life ****.

might as well throw this in here

tumblr_mfpsyxccno1qmqploo1_400.gif

Last edited:
thats dope i guess. if he didnt do anything free lil boosie but if he merked somebody put yourself in that family shoes

A new gangsta musik tape by him n webbie with some unreleased phat verses, throw jeezy, bun b on there with nothing but b real, big Wayne, and mouse beats would be crucial

He's getting out for sure. Don't know how much truth there is to that date, but from talking to someone in the family, last I heard, the legal team had them under the impression that since he beat the case, he'd be out by 2014 at the latest because of time served, good behavior, etc... so it's possible. Dudes get out down south madddddddddd early.

Good behavior?

He got knocked inside with drugs

That added a couple more yrs to his sentence.

He's not getting out anytime soon.

Good behavior?

He got knocked inside with drugs

That added a couple more yrs to his sentence.

He's not getting out anytime soon.
unless he snitchin :nerd:

Damn shame this crappy rapper is about to be free while max b is still locked up

Back
Top Bottom