Lil Boosie fans MIGHT wanna pay attention to this.....

:lol:  Just stop bruh

He got 8 years and credit for time served on the new charges, in the letter he wrote about a year and a half ago he said he would be doing about a year and 7 months on the new charges before he was parole eligible.

His lawyers Nicole Burdett and Jason Williams were saying publicly a few months ago that a best case scenario would be this summer (which would be when he is eligible for parole) with a more realistic scenario being 2014.

Eligible for parole means you're getting out? News to me :lol:

He went in in 09 for 2 years. Judge doubled the sentence to 4 for violating parole before sentencing. That means he should have been out in 2013.

While he was inside, he got knocked for drugs and got an extra 8 years.

Even with time served, he still gotta do those 8 years..UNLESS he gets lucky and gets off on parole.

Considering how Louisiana is..I say he still got a couple years left. Unless y'all know some **** I don't know.

I do hope he gets out ASAP..I just don't see it happening.

I shouldn't have just gone at your neck like that.

But the whole "y'all don't understand how the justice system works" statement comes out all the time in these music/jail threads and you know what, I'm gonna agree with you for the most part. Most of the cats in here have no idea how the justice system works. In this case, though, it's not federal, so truthfully, anything can happen.

I didn't get the info from a crackhead cousin. I get the info from members of that community, and I also know a close relative of his, let's just say it's closer than a 2nd cousin, I don't wanna put anyone out there.

Basically, when he got the 2 years in 09, had he done NOTHING else, he'd already be out for time served. However, during the trial, like you said, he violated and got put in. From talking to whom I talk to, the time for that 2/4 year sentence is DONE. I don't know how/why, we were making casual conversation, it's not really cool to be digging into someone's personal/criminal situation like that in casual conversation. From what I gather, that 2 become 4, then 8, but it's all CONCURRENT, so basically, the sentence just got longer.

That being said, consider he went in 2009. If he did a whole 8 year bid, he'd get out in 2017. He's not gonna do a whole 8 year bid in Louisiana for those crimes. This is a stupid, stupid state, but if nothing else, cats are not doing whole sentences down here unless its SERIOUS or they're BROKE BROKE BROKE BROKE and get a terrible PD. So us sitting here in 2013, that puts Boosie at 4 years almost inside. You factor in that Louisiana jails are more populated per capita than ANYWHERE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD, you can see how him getting out in 4-5 years for some trumped up weed, gun, drug charges is pretty believable.

Like I said, I don't necessarily believe this May 29th date. Kevin Gates was "supposed" to come home about 4 times before he did. Every 6-7 months or so, he was "coming home" and he didn't. But he got knocked with a gun and did 2 and some change in Louisiana, when felons in possession/illegal gun possession is supposed to be MANDATORY MINIMUM 5 YEARS in the FEDS, it should tell you unless it goes FED, anything can happen.

I still think he's coming home next year, 2014... right around 5 years.

Boosie is better than max b

Eligible for parole means you're getting out? News to me
laugh.gif

He went in in 09 for 2 years. Judge doubled the sentence to 4 for violating parole before sentencing. That means he should have been out in 2013.

While he was inside, he got knocked for drugs and got an extra 8 years.

Even with time served, he still gotta do those 8 years..UNLESS he gets lucky and gets off on parole.

Considering how Louisiana is..I say he still got a couple years left. Unless y'all know some **** I don't know.

I do hope he gets out ASAP..I just don't see it happening.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you really think  _'s are doing their FULL sentenced time for non violent crimes there's no point in me even discussing this further with you.

Last edited:
I'm hearing November he will be out. Ross said he might sign him. He got the talent and street cred to be a formidable artist. I just hope he can continue to put out good music like bad *** and streets is mine

I saw what Ross said yesterday. I actually hope he would sign with MMG. I don't like what Trill has done with Webbie over the last couple of years. They need more people pushing their artist to actually make music.

Boosie n Mmg is a good look..I hope he stays with his og producers big Wayne n mouse though..their production game was crazy on Superbad especially mouse

Boosie a boss, he shouldnt sign with nobody. When he come home, whatever he say goes as far as the street ****.

I dont want Boosie under Ross AT ALL

Boosie can stand alone as a boss

now if they can do some sort of partnership maybe Ross does get his guys out there

naw boosie need to come back where he left n keep making hits like long clips n choppers, loose as a goose, etc..dude was on the verge of blowing when he got locked up

naw boosie need to come back where he left n keep making hits like long clips n choppers, loose as a goose, etc..dude was on the verge of blowing when he got locked up
he was suppose to blow when whip me down came out......he should have blew up with the first bad ***(independent album) think it a mixtape now came out. Dude been getting opportunities.

Loose as a goose is an alright club song

Last edited:

Boosie could use some new production coming out of prison.....help reinvent himself 
He could but the sound now in the game aint up to par nobody really creative with their sounds now a days they still stuck in the lex luger riddims

Boosie better off staying in his lane and sticking with his in house producers

^Agreed. I've never even been much of a Boosie fan, but every once in awhile over the years he'll drop something that puts me right where I need to be. Boosie should stick with what he knows, and that's Mouse/Trill Fam, and knockin out some big features here and there.

Boosie hookin up with anybody but Mouse first thing when he's released would be criminal.

And what are you guys talkin about Boosie was about to blow up. He blew up with Wipe Me Down. He was about as big as he was gonna get, never was gonna be on that Drake or Lil Wayne hype.

Maybe it's just where I'm from but when Boosie went in he was one of the hottest and most well known rappers in the game. Dude is a legend in urban areas around the country.

he was suppose to blow when whip me down came out......he should have blew up with the first bad ***(independent album) think it a mixtape now came out. Dude been getting opportunities.

Loose as a goose is an alright club song

supposed to? this ***** was getting bigger every time he dropped.

and if we talking street buzz dudes **** was off the charts. boosie WAS the streets.

i can not wait for this man to get out and make more music.

he's a rapper who i just wanna hear what he has to say. growing up around the people i did

and in the place i did his music is some irrefutable real ****.

:pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom