Lil Boosie fans MIGHT wanna pay attention to this.....

A new gangsta musik tape by him n webbie with some unreleased phat verses, throw jeezy, bun b on there with nothing but b real, big Wayne, and mouse beats would be crucial

Nah **** Wayne, peon don't even remember he from New Orleans. I'd rather Boosie w/ Drake on the hook before that lil' gremlin latches onto something again

Boosie is better than max b

Respectfully disagrees

Boosie has a way bigger fan base, better artist, better songs, & i would go to the numbers but max b never had a solo album..i think he's better lol

Good behavior?

He got knocked inside with drugs

That added a couple more yrs to his sentence.

He's not getting out anytime soon.

I'ma have to rock w/ what doyoung is reporting re: all this **** because he spoke about this boosie **** waaaaaaaaay before it even hit the internets. Like when the feds were on his phone and he was discussing it. So if he says boosie is getting out by 2014, I gotta believe it.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw  

Good behavior?

He got knocked inside with drugs

That added a couple more yrs to his sentence.

He's not getting out anytime soon.
Y'all don't know how the justice system works.

Find me an article from a legit source, not from his dope head cousin..that states he'll be out soon.
laugh.gif
 Just stop bruh

He got 8 years and credit for time served on the new charges, in the letter he wrote about a year and a half ago he said he would be doing about a year and 7 months on the new charges before he was parole eligible.

His lawyers Nicole Burdett and Jason Williams were saying publicly a few months ago that a best case scenario would be this summer (which would be when he is eligible for parole) with a more realistic scenario being 2014.

:lol:  Just stop bruh

He got 8 years and credit for time served on the new charges, in the letter he wrote about a year and a half ago he said he would be doing about a year and 7 months on the new charges before he was parole eligible.

His lawyers Nicole Burdett and Jason Williams were saying publicly a few months ago that a best case scenario would be this summer (which would be when he is eligible for parole) with a more realistic scenario being 2014.

Eligible for parole means you're getting out? News to me :lol:

He went in in 09 for 2 years. Judge doubled the sentence to 4 for violating parole before sentencing. That means he should have been out in 2013.

While he was inside, he got knocked for drugs and got an extra 8 years.

Even with time served, he still gotta do those 8 years..UNLESS he gets lucky and gets off on parole.

Considering how Louisiana is..I say he still got a couple years left. Unless y'all know some **** I don't know.

I do hope he gets out ASAP..I just don't see it happening.

Last edited:
Whats up to all my boosie fans in here. How many of you are real Boosie fans from DAT BOOT(Louisiana).

If you are a real sneakerhead PM me or rep your city or hood.

Back
Top Bottom