Lil Boosie fans MIGHT wanna pay attention to this.....

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

smh.gif
ima miss this N_ man
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by yungdeadmike

used to like boozie, until I saw an interview he had in his car smokin a blunt talkin bout this is that purp and all that, windows up chillin, then the camera pans to the back seat and his 2 daughters are in the back seat strait hot boxin the car out with his young daughters in the car
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by yungdeadmike

used to like boozie, until I saw an interview he had in his car smokin a blunt talkin bout this is that purp and all that, windows up chillin, then the camera pans to the back seat and his 2 daughters are in the back seat strait hot boxin the car out with his young daughters in the car
nerd.gif

smh...

I never like boosie cause he alwayss sounded like Trina to me.

with that said, i wish him the best with the charges/time hes facing. innocent till proven guilty.

Originally Posted by TheHype

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

smh.gif
ima miss this N_ man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm sorry. Never like hearing about a brother in jail but�
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you do the crime... this is what ya'll wanted though.
Ironically enough, the hitman/shooter is ALL OVER this video. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by doyung9

Ironically enough, the hitman/shooter is ALL OVER this video.�
eyes.gif
Who is it?
in the front, on boosie's right (left if you're watching the video) with the bandana on his head, the chain, and he's a little darker than Boosie. Matter of fact, if the still shot YouTube is showing me is the same one you see, he's got his head down.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

A lot of internet nerds in this thread, but that's cool. Boosie still made some dope @%! music.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll miss this N
tired.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

A lot of internet nerds in this thread, but that's cool. Boosie still made some dope @%! music.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nobody's debating whether or not the guy could produce popular music.

but if what they say is true (which it is from what I've been told) then that's just a shame, considering the terrible state our world is already in.

Boosie was a heavyweight, as combative as the game is he had major allies. Other methods of discrediting his opponent could have been carried out. Not saying he isn't capable, but contract killing seems a bit farfetched due to his status. Hate to speak on something I don't know about but I hope he didn't do it. Associate of mine today was speaking on his impact on the hip hop game here in Richmond va. Sad thing to see somebody with game in thier hands drop the ball he gave the haters a reason to smile. DAMN

Originally Posted by dreClark

Ironically enough, the hitman/shooter is ALL OVER this video.�
eyes.gif
Who is it?
in the front, on boosie's right (left if you're watching the video) with the bandana on his head, the chain, and he's a little darker than Boosie. Matter of fact, if the still shot YouTube is showing me is the same one you see, he's got his head down.
damn
smh.gif
.....somethin about an old head getting a youngin to do his crime
smh.gif

A street dude gonna be a street dude. I do agree with dude above though, putting a lil dude up to that kinda *##% just shows what kinda dude you are regardless of how cold the kid is. If dude paid that kid to some *##% like that, then that's just grimy. Street dudes handle their *##% how they handle their *##%, but you suppose to be looking out for th young heads, and preventing them from doing that kinda *##%. Knowing how kids are these days though lil dude just probably did that *##% off the strength thinking he doing Boosie a favor, I just really can't see a grown man paying a kid to handle a personal beef.

Ima just voice what's going on in my head.

Boosie is one of my favorite southern artist [ if not artist in general ] . Although I wish he would be freed from this situation, I believe he's guilty . Judging from his lyrics and videos and by the way he carried himself , I knew he was trill since the first time i've heard him . It's sad that he might be leaving his 8 children behind but you have to be way more responsible , knowing you have so many people looking up too you [ as in Kin ] . I watched the Mind of a Manic video and realized that if that is how it really was , then his life couldn't be all that sweet . Must really suck . As for hiring lil n- to do your dirty work , THIS AINT NEW . This goes on in every neighborhood , anywhere you go . Marlo Mike was all in the videos , getting loaded , making money , living life . He's 17 years old , when I was his age [ 2 years ago ] if a rapper was willin to put me under his wing and I just had to put in some work , then thats what it was going to be . He's 17 ya'll , 17 . It's not like hes 13 , he know's what he's doing . With that being said , ya'll go head and sit on that.

FREE BOOSIE BAD !*+
: (

Son is 17 now... he was FIFTEEN when he got pulled in. Not even old enough to have a driver's license.

Originally Posted by he told on me

Associate of mine today was speaking on his impact on the hip hop game here in Richmond va.

he runs richmond..nuff said
laugh.gif

I'm not a rapper or anything but I know some dudes are out there right now dieing for a shot like the one Boosie got to be a big artist and seeing dude shoot himself in the foot like this must be extremely frustrating.

Once you make it your are supposed to put the PAST BEHIND YOU! Do any of y'all see dudes like Eminem or Dr.Dre or Snoop Dogg(not saying he's on these dudes skill level) getting caught up in stupid stuff like this? No.

Hope dudes in the rap industry take this as a lesson. Stay away from illegal activity. Period.

Back
Top Bottom